Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    reducing his damage slightly would do the job i think. i see a problem when the healshield is on in addition with the other buffs. he is almost unkillable, even on pve as long as you don't remove the buffs.

i'm okay with everything as long as there are possibilities to couter it, so maybe no changes at all would also be okay.
    Last edited by slauki; 01-24-2017 at 07:58 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Sparton, renting your SSD for a long time pushed me to develop my own. While I don't regret 5 starring him, I never pegged him as broken by any stretch of the term. "Middle of the road" is a pretty accurate description. The damage is pretty good for a green, but not high end.

Taunt chance on a perfect hit would be good. But like I read somewhere here before, Taunt can come back and bite you right on the ass if the wrong toon gets taunted.

The Heal shield gets annoying sure, but there are plenty counters for that.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    About that demon... Never ever had any problems fighting against him, he is annoying & too long to kill but many counter exist for that guy & he's in the middle of the pack as for me..
    This, entirely. Well said.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Maybe he needs to taunt a little less. I can agree with that. I never have a problem going against them but I use mine regularly on offense when going against mage teams. I think his attack needs to be left alone.

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    In my experience CG stuns more than SSD taunts, which is surprising due to the fact that CG should have a lower chance of stunning than SSD has of taunting...
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    SSD does his job way more often than he should and his 55% chance to taunt is more like 90% now. You may have a Hellhound and don't care about SSD's CG's Mummy's etc....but we who don't get stunned, taunted, frozen all day long.

As for if there's a lot to fix before this guy, yeah...the whole game needs fixing, but they gotta start from somewhere.
    The percentages to seem high. Esp matched with mummy or other stun/taunts. It seems like we went to great effort to nerf freeze but now have a similar situation with taunt. I've had several games going several rounds where after a lost coin toss my opponent taunts repeatedly so I never get a true shot off.