Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Reading this after buying the two Winter Warmer packs to skill him up makes me slightly sick...

If you keep in nerfing we will have this issue with so many characters... just my two cents...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    You cant have this passive to the greatest single damager in the game. If its gonna be kept, remove the crazy HP scaling and lower damage overall.
    Actually...even removing the passive overall wouldn't counter his 45k hits nerfing-wise.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Sure. Keep nerfing characters that we work so darn hard and spend so much time developing. That really makes me want to keep playing this bug-ridden game.

I spent a lot of time and effort to develop him. You know how hard it is to get skill shards when half your roster of troopers has quit playing the game because the gameplay sucks and the bugs are too much for them AND because of those bugs you can't delete inactives?

OS
    Android
    yeah i think some changes in the damage output would be reasonable. he is my most loved toon of all times, but well he hits too hard in combination with the extra turn for the whole party. changing the damage to pysical could be a good first step. otah we have to be carefull, not to ruin the toons totaly, but i think you guys made some reasonable nerfs so far, so if you slightly adjust AOF it would be okay IMO.

I like the party cost idea too, would spice up the game, since the non top 10 chars would get a chance to shine :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    ... he hits too hard in combination with the extra turn for the whole party...
    Maybe just consider tweaking the HP scaling as that would force talisman builds to choose between damage output and HP...
    Hornetaker-8818

OS
    iOS
    I was going to dump some skill shards on mine the other night - glad I didn't do it now!!

OS
    iOS
    Maybe damage based on hp scalling can be change for ATK scalling for this character because high damage + extra turn + very high hp is too much ...
    I like this character (i have 1 level 100, maxed talismants, and 3 other waiting for sacrifice) but i understand he needs some adjustements...

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I'd say nerf the HP scaling, you should still be able to build him for damage, but it should cost you survivability. I think it's a fair trade.
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

OS
    iOS
    I think adjusting the HP scaling is appropriate. But while removing damage scaling with his own HP, I'd leave (or only slightly modify) the scaling with his opponent's HP. That way it's harder to build him as both tank & damage, but he retains some of his "boss killer" status.

OR, crazy (not necessarily good) idea:
    thinking about his buggy passive, it's be interesting if it only triggered when a teammate got the first kill (but not him) - sort of the opposite of the warrior/assassin CotD passive. That would also neuter his impact a bit, and make you use him much more strategically. But with how buggy it currently is I wouldn't really want to try this.
    Arcturus-1987

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I don't think a nerf is necessary for this character, but, since I do think it's inevitable, I would say limiting his passive to a 35% (ish) chance of giving his party an extra turn might be the best option. I think his damage is fine as is, personally (and no, I don't have one).
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools