Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Troopers question

Hi all, is there a way to find out if your troopers have actually used your champion, besides the initial pop-up message on the start screen when you first log into the game?
    I have a feeling that a number of my troopers are playing the game regularly but not using all of their trooper champions. When I go to my trooper list, I see that some troopers logged in a few hours or minutes ago, but I did not get a message that they used my champion. Would be nice to see a list of who all used used my champion in the past 24 hours before the daily reset.

Speaking of troopers, I am a daily player who uses ALL of my troopers everyday, and I am quite sure that I can free up 10 slots or so of troopers who are having a free ride, so I am looking for fellow daily players who will return the favor and use my champion everyday.

My username is IceManFerrar-9882 ... please send me an invite if you are interested. I am especially looking for Warrior/Assasin Trolls, Assasin Golden Sons, and Angels of Fear, but I will accept ANY trooper who plays everyday and will use my champion.

Cheers,
    Ice
    Last edited by IceManFerrar; 01-20-2017 at 05:13 PM.

OS
    iOS
    1) nope. either keep track (but how has time for that) or just go by how often they log in (which is a bit buggy anyway, and as you say doesn't indicate if they actually use your trooper

2) just sent you a request - I play everyday; AoF trooper
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    iOS
    Cheers mate for the responses. I added you and used your champion already. Cleared "Matter of Life and Death" on Madness in one go, with not even a single turn given to any enemy in all of the rounds except for the boss, who only got 1 turn in before my team wiped him out. I just love the AoF passive, yea!!!

Thanks again!

OS
    iOS
    Hi!
    I just sent you a request (dje-8079)
    I play with my 50 troopers everyday and my actual champion is a tailgunner eddie, but i rotate with many other charcters like red/purple troll, AGS, BAS, AOF, etc...)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    Hi!
    I just sent you a request (dje-8079)
    I play with my 50 troopers everyday and my actual champion is a tailgunner eddie, but i rotate with many other charcters like red/purple troll, AGS, BAS, AOF, etc...)
    I send a recuest DJE I also play all my troopers
    Kamuz-8227

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    1) nope. either keep track (but how has time for that) or just go by how often they log in (which is a bit buggy anyway, and as you say doesn't indicate if they actually use your trooper

2) just sent you a request - I play everyday; AoF trooper
    If you have a spot Arcturus send me a recuest kamuz-8227

OS
    iOS
    Thanks dje...I have accepted your invite. I am so jealous of your toon list...you have all the ones which I want: Tailgunner Eddie, Trolls, AGS, AoF...WOW!!!

And cheers Kamuz, you are one of my stellar troopers...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Thanks dje...I have accepted your invite. I am so jealous of your toon list...you have all the ones which I want: Tailgunner Eddie, Trolls, AGS, AoF...WOW!!!
    Thanks! I have been lucky with drops from chrismas souls i think!
    I also added you Kamuz

-------------------------------------

dje-8079
    troopers list full

OS
    Android
    @IceManFerrar-9882
    I have sent you a request. I don't have any of the toons you mentioned as my champion, but I do play all of my troopers everyday.

@surfingwithdje
    Thank you for being a trooper of mine. I have enjoyed using all of the champions you have.

I do have a couple more troopers that are ready to be removed since they haven't logged in for more than a week. If anybody is interested, please send me a request. I play all troopers everyday, and I always earn trooper badges so long as the game does not crash on me.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    Android
    Should be something like that below:

Name:  578613.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  100.2 KB

Green border - champion used today
    Red border - champion not used yet
    Another colour could be added for not used champion within last day or two.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie