Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Winter warm up pack question

Hi I got a question about the Winter warm up pack for $6.99. What star level are the evo shard and rune? Is it just a level one?

Also do you guys think it's worth to buy one of them?

OS
    Android
    Seems this was added just today...i'd wait to have clarified what this pack has inside before buying, if at all.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Winter warm up packet contain:

1 skill shard
    6 evo shards 3*
    6 evo runes 3*
    2 rare souls
    100.000 gold

Worth to buy it? Maybe, personally I got the other packet with 3 ss inside and other cool stuff.

OS
    Android
    Personally, I don't think the Winter Warm Up Pack is worth it. The evo shards and evo runes are both rainbow ones. You would probably have to purchase both the Winter Warm Up Pack and the Blast the Blues Pack to make it worth it, and I would not buy both of them. I would just be patient and farm for all of these things and spend trooper badges on the other stuff.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    iOS
    Save your money for the "Get an Eddie you don't have and not a crap two star cultist" pack.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    i also think it's not worth any money. For what? one skill shard and some souls, which surely give you dupes or common 3* crap?
    I know that it's hard to ged good characters - or skill shards. It depends on what you spend your trooper points for. I get ~2500 points per day (if it get good payback from the other troopers using my eddie), or otherswise only ~2000. Then i farm on the next day.
    Once i archived 2500-3000 points i spent them on sentinel souls. I play ~since july 2016. And counting a slow beginning and some days where i was not able to reach the full goal of 2500 points. So say it's only 1 soul per day. That marks now ~200 days:

So my statistic:
    Let's say it was 200 Sentinel Souls.
    What i got:
    2x 5* Alliance General
    1 5* Pharaoh Eddie
    2 or 3 4* FOTD Eddies
    3 or 4 4* Green Bat
    at least 3 4* Allied Bomber Boy
    at least 2 4* Soulles Demon
    1 4* Corrupt Droid
    No Visions Eddie
    No Viking Eddie
    countless Mummy Eddies
    and the rest was the usual dupes/crap.

That makes 3 5* Characters and let's say 10 4* Characters.
    That drop rate is WAY too low.

So then spend money for class souls, that have 90% drop chance of a 3* dupe/crap? Hell no!
    And 2 rare souls? I think the drop rate of a good 4* or even 5* is also by 10% there, so not worth it!
    I'm saving my ironite for the next upcoming 100-Ironite special souls. (like christmas or BNW-Event souls), because these souls dropped all me my good characters i have now. (Assassin Rocked Dog, Tailgunner Eddie, Prisoner, Corrupt Rescuers, 4* Red Newborn, FOTD Eddie, Corrupt General,...)
    So save your ironite and don't spend money.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Save your money for the "Get an Eddie you don't have and not a crap two star cultist" pack.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    i also think it's not worth any money. For what? one skill shard and some souls, which surely give you dupes or common 3* crap?
    I know that it's hard to ged good characters - or skill shards. It depends on what you spend your trooper points for. I get ~2500 points per day (if it get good payback from the other troopers using my eddie), or otherswise only ~2000. Then i farm on the next day.
    Once i archived 2500-3000 points i spent them on sentinel souls. I play ~since july 2016. And counting a slow beginning and some days where i was not able to reach the full goal of 2500 points. So say it's only 1 soul per day. That marks now ~200 days:

So my statistic:
    Let's say it was 200 Sentinel Souls.
    What i got:
    2x 5* Alliance General
    1 5* Pharaoh Eddie
    2 or 3 4* FOTD Eddies
    3 or 4 4* Green Bat
    at least 3 4* Allied Bomber Boy
    at least 2 4* Soulles Demon
    1 4* Corrupt Droid
    No Visions Eddie
    No Viking Eddie
    countless Mummy Eddies
    and the rest was the usual dupes/crap.

That makes 3 5* Characters and let's say 10 4* Characters.
    That drop rate is WAY too low.

So then spend money for class souls, that have 90% drop chance of a 3* dupe/crap? Hell no!
    And 2 rare souls? I think the drop rate of a good 4* or even 5* is also by 10% there, so not worth it!
    I'm saving my ironite for the next upcoming 100-Ironite special souls. (like christmas or BNW-Event souls), because these souls dropped all me my good characters i have now. (Assassin Rocked Dog, Tailgunner Eddie, Prisoner, Corrupt Rescuers, 4* Red Newborn, FOTD Eddie, Corrupt General,...)
    So save your ironite and don't spend money.
    Damn yea they really need to fix the drop rates at least for the G/A souls cause that's so bad. No wonder everyone is saying get skill shards.

Well looks like I'm gonna skip on the winter chilly pack then nothing warm for me to get here then .

P.S. Do you guys have some tips on getting more ironite when you almost beat all of the story missions? I mean some missions I replay give ironite and some don't its weird. I guess I'm just gonna keep on auto farming and wait for the next special event. Thanks for the advice guys

OS
    iOS
    Not really. Just do your daily achievements and secret locations and don't waste it on replays. Always run your Troopers on levels you can beat clean. Skill shards are also a huge joke. They treat them like they are some sort of golden egg. Funny, all the characters I currently use except one, do not even have any. They sit on toons I don't even use anymore. I can auto farm Game of Death on Madness with no problems whatsoever. So huge joke on just how valuable those skill shards are.

Tired of giving money for nothing to these clowns. When I do get the one damn Eddie I've wanted from the start through normal means, I may consider opening my wallet again. At least I won't have that "well fuck, that was a waste of money" feeling I usually get after buying some pack.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 01-24-2017 at 06:40 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Disappointed to see another blatant attempt to milk cash from new players. Day 1 players have no reason to spend $ on this game. Notice how devs have gone silent for 2 weeks+? Smells like new content is months away........

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Skill shards are also a huge joke. They treat them like they are some sort of golden egg. Funny, all the characters I currently use except one, do not even have any. They sit on toons I don't even use anymore. I can auto farm Game of Death on Madness with no problems whatsoever. So huge joke on just how valuable those skill shards are.
    If you're planning on playing the arena Skillshards matter. There's also a lot more PvE coming, so using GoD as your only gauge may not be real accurate.
    Nicko-0517