Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    If you're planning on playing the arena Skillshards matter. There's also a lot more PvE coming, so using GoD as your only gauge may not be real accurate.
    One, I couldn't care any less about PVP.

Two, as far as current content, my statement is true. Will they be more relevant in new content, if and when we ever see it? (Pretty damn quiet dev wise.) Even then they will have to be cautious adding content new players could never touch. Otherwise they'll never stick around. My point was actually how useless they are considering if you get tired of a character and bench it, there sit your hard earned shards, never to see the light of day again.

A lot more PvE? I'll believe it when I see it.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 01-25-2017 at 05:01 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    There's also a lot more PvE coming, so using GoD as your only gauge may not be real accurate.
    Couldn't agree more. What works well in GoD still can be fail on some LoL X or Light Bringer madness or AMOLAD madness (or if you confident enough to autoplay, NOTB madness). Pretty sure Brave New World and Night City will offer more challenge.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    One, I couldn't care any less about PVP.

Two, as far as current content, my statement is true. Will they be more relevant in new content, if and when we ever see it? (Pretty damn quiet dev wise.) Even then they will have to be cautious adding content new players could never touch. Otherwise they'll never stick around. My point was actually how useless they are considering if you get tired of a character and bench it, there sit your hard earned shards, never to see the light of day again.

A lot more PvE? I'll believe it when I see it.
    That's great you could care less about PvP and suspect GoD is as far as you'll go in this game. But you were giving advice to someone else

For those who plan on doing more, skillshards matter
    Last edited by Nicko; 01-25-2017 at 12:45 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Save your money for the "Get an Eddie you don't have and not a crap two star cultist" pack.
    Is there such a pack ? I just started playing this game in December and I'm curious on where to put my ironites... Read many part of the forum but his is new to me. Or was it just irony that I didn't recognize on first sight ?

OS
    iOS
    I got a question, too: when on earth did this pack cost 50€?
    Max-1851

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Csucsu View Post
    Is there such a pack ? I just started playing this game in December and I'm curious on where to put my ironites... Read many part of the forum but his is new to me. Or was it just irony that I didn't recognize on first sight ?
    I was being facetious. Play this game long enough and you'll reply the same way.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many