Thread: Store bugs...

OS
    iOS

Store bugs...

Hi,

I have tried to purchase both Winter Warmer specials this morning and although the apple side cleared, LOTB said that the purchases had failed and I have retried around 5 times until it eventually worked. The issue is that my apple account has been debited for each try...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I have had this happen a couple of times. Uninstall/Reinstall and contact support. Send them the GPA# on your receipt from Google and they will fix it. This number only shows up through my G-mail account and doesn't show up on my live e-mail account if you have issue finding it.

OS
    Android
    I have the bug on PVP store like normal store before ( you don't have enough...)
    Can we buy something in pvp store?
    if yes it's bugged
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    I have the bug on PVP store like normal store before ( you don't have enough...)
    Can we buy something in pvp store?
    if yes it's bugged
    Check your shards because the souls also give 2* shards you probably don't have enough room

Also when purchasing from Google play or iTunes check your space as this also causes the purchased failed