OS
    iOS

Store - Price Increases?

Is anyone else seeing some items have increased in price? I saw the pop up about store offers so thought there might be some good deals. Instead I found that the Mariner's Bonus Pack, which was 39.99 (I know this is what it was priced at as I have been debating since just after Christmas whether to buy one so I can get 3 of the Rare Soul Packs) is now priced at 48.99????? Also the Legendary Bundle was 79.99 and is now 99.99!!! These are GBP by the way (I still use the UK Apple Store rather than the Australian one). Just find it strange when so many people seem disillusioned with the game that a price hike like that happens.

Also the Rare Soul pack is saying 10% off yet is still priced at 675 Ironite which is what it was priced at anyway.

Any official word from a Nodding Frog representative on this?

OS
    iOS
    This has nothing to do with Nodding Frog but with Apple who has revised its exchange rates between USD and GBP following Brexit and the downfall of the GBP. So basically everything at Apple UK is now 30% more expensive...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    This has nothing to do with Nodding Frog but with Apple who has revised its exchange rates between USD and GBP following Brexit and the downfall of the GBP. So basically everything at Apple UK is now 30% more expensive...
    Ah OK. Thanks for that. Sorry NF for thinking it was you guys who had put prices up

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Is anyone else seeing some items have increased in price? I saw the pop up about store offers so thought there might be some good deals. Instead I found that the Mariner's Bonus Pack, which was 39.99 (I know this is what it was priced at as I have been debating since just after Christmas whether to buy one so I can get 3 of the Rare Soul Packs) is now priced at 48.99????? Also the Legendary Bundle was 79.99 and is now 99.99!!! These are GBP by the way (I still use the UK Apple Store rather than the Australian one). Just find it strange when so many people seem disillusioned with the game that a price hike like that happens.

Also the Rare Soul pack is saying 10% off yet is still priced at 675 Ironite which is what it was priced at anyway.

Any official word from a Nodding Frog representative on this?
    The soul pack is 10% off. Each soul cost 75. So you get 10 souls for the price of 9, ergo 10% off. ☺