OS
    Android

"Encountered an error when contacting the server" - after level - known issue

I get the following error everytime I try and complete a mission - and it is beginning to suck balls

Name:  Screenshot_20160803-171419.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  61.4 KB

What can I do?

I have cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and yet it persists

Suggestions ? help? pleases?

thank you

Oh and after I get the error - my Sands of Time empty out down to 1 so I can't even try another level for a while.

OS
    Android
    This is a known issue.

Getting a server error on completion of a battle is a bug our team is working on - it can happen due to the following reasons:
    - You have more items than your inventory maximum; use or sell items, or add more item slots by clicking the '+' plus sign at the far right of your items.
    - You're to receive items that you already have a stack of 30 of. This is typically runes, or souls.
    - You have a slow or poor internet connection

Until this is fixed, I recommend using or selling any items that you have more than 30 of and check if you have items in your overflow slots (items are grayed out and you won't be able to manipulate them until you make more space).

Also try on a different network connection and see if that helps.