Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Weekly rare class souls not being reset - known issue, we are working on it

Help! Last week all the rare souls available via trooper rewards reset EXCEPT the warrior cells for me. This week ONLY the gunner/assassin soul reset and was available.

This is very frustrating because it's my best chance to get new characters and I'm locked out. Especially frustrating after I bought the legendary pack yesterday and got only 4*s. Please help. My ID is BillLion-3560. Thanks.

That's two weeks in a row! At least something was unlocked for you.
    NOTHING was reset for me for two weeks in a row!

Last week Magus was blocked for me, this week Magus - Warrior and Gunner/Assassin are blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    That's two weeks in a row! At least something was unlocked for you.
    NOTHING was reset for me for two weeks in a row!
    Damn it sucks =/

Yes. Awful.

Mine are all locked too. I don't understand why these are only available once a week. These are 4 rare souls, and you're most likely not even going to get a 4* character out of them. Plus, even the most active players would only be able to get enough trooper points to get each item once a week.

My Magnus did not unlock. It is the on I am mainly interested in and it is the one that did not unlock. Between that and 3* blue Evo shards and talismans having much lower drop rates that the other colors, I am getting very annoyed and frustrated by this game.

Until you get the unlocks for the trooper point souls fixed, my suggestion is that you turn it off so it does not continue to frustrate your players.
    Last edited by Pat-8186; 07-31-2016 at 12:55 AM.

I reset my game and it unlocked the green and red rare souls, but all others are locked. Guess which ones I was planning on buying.

OS
    Android
    This is happening to me as well. Second week in a row that I have not been allowed to buy any of the rare souls with trooper badges. I did not do anything about it last week figuring the devs would fix the issue being I am not the only one encountering this. Now it says I can not buy any of them for six days.

VERY ANNOYING FIX THIS PLEASE OR AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE THE ISSUE

KRYTON-2586

Same for me! First week was only magus, today all three are Locked! Only available is assassin/gunner. This sucks!

So after resetting the green and red rare souls are unlocked, but if I try to buy them it says "your purchase failed, please try again."