Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Red soul and Ability shard are both locked for me. Nice bug.

Yeah so this week for me are the two I wanted to get. Assassin/gunner and skill shard. Now I have to wait 6 MORE days, and it isn't even a guarantee it will work then. Frustrating.

This week all 4 stayed locked. Hooray.

Magus locked for me thus week. Seriously, didn't they Beta Test this game for several months Pryor to launch? It seems like we are all the ones beta testing it without knowing. Or maybe it's just a big prank by Halford and friends before they launch 'Legacy of the Priest' -- "Iron Who?"

Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessHammerhead View Post
    Magus locked for me thus week. Seriously, didn't they Beta Test this game for several months Pryor to launch? It seems like we are all the ones beta testing it without knowing. Or maybe it's just a big prank by Halford and friends before they launch 'Legacy of the Priest' -- "Iron Who?"
    Yeah this game has more bugs in it than a pig that's been dead for 2 days in the middle of a jungle in 80 degree heat. I've never seen anything like it. They need to fix all of this and the grinding issues PRONTO or they will lose their entire player base.

OS
    Android
    Magus, Warrior & Sentinel all locked for me this week. Mind, I'd probably only get a 3* drop from them anyway...

OS
    Android
    Me too, all three locked. Plus the bugs that freeze my game and waste precious allies, i begin to feel a little disappointed...

Time to hand out some free trooper currency shards Devs.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat-8186 View Post
    Time to hand out some free trooper currency shards Devs.
    Instead of getting free Trooper badges I think all the players should be given at least 2 souls of each kind (Magus, Warrior, Sentinel, Gunner/Assassin) to make up for this. And also the gold to redeem them
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

Another pathetic bug to add to the encyclopedia.
    moongod-4268
    5* Axis Commander