Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Skill shards have been locked for a week while rare assasin/gunner soul has been locked for two weeks with no resets. Hoping this issue gets resolved soon.

OS
    Android
    Seems I am not the only one with this annoying bug.... I have like 15k troopers badges to spend and everything is locked

OS
    iOS
    Thank you for fixing this. All mine reset tonight.

Yay! Finally unlocked, spent my 15k Badges and didn't get any rare character.

Anyway, I wonder if they fixed it or it was unlocked due to the new month...I suspect it will happen again for the last two weeks of August 2016 if the game team did not fix it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Seems I am not the only one with this annoying bug.... I have like 15k troopers badges to spend and everything is locked
    I relaunched the game and they unlocked. You should try.

All 5 except warrior and magus are reset... Really can't understand how can this be happening...

Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Yeah this game has more bugs in it than a pig that's been dead for 2 days in the middle of a jungle in 80 degree heat. I've never seen anything like it. They need to fix all of this and the grinding issues PRONTO or they will lose their entire player base.
    I can only log in if I delete the game and reinstall. Then I can clear one dungeon then it relocks everything in the game. 3 days I basically cant play.

Plus everything but one soul was locked for me.

OS
    Android
    Mine are all suddenly available today, after being 6 day locked yesterday.
    OfC I only got 3* star characters from them...

OS
    Android
    Mine too today are unlocked, all three. Obiously, only 3* character. But, i was two days from the last daily bonus, and today it has restarted from the beginning. Great.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombatomica View Post
    Mine too today are unlocked, all three. Obiously, only 3* character. But, i was two days from the last daily bonus, and today it has restarted from the beginning. Great.
    Bombatronica, yeah, I was one day from the end and it reset - there's an explainer in another thread here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...2-daily-reward
    ... but it's still superfrustrating