Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    All my rare souls were rest today. Thank you for fixing this.

I don't think this is a fix. All of my rare soul options were locked for two weeks straight and then suddenly unlocked as well. This just happened to coincide with my daily reward resetting so I'm pretty sure it's all tied together. This will happen again in August if it's not fixed which would explain why they haven't fixed it yet because they knew it would at least reset for now. This makes sense so they can focus their time on the more pressing bugs first.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kryton View Post
    FIX THIS PLEASE OR AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE THE ISSUE
    It is acknowledged, it's been listed on Compilation of reported bugs since Kaijester first found it.

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Thank you for fixing this. All mine reset tonight.
    It is has not been fixed. The new month affected this bug, but it has not been fixed. All fixes will be announced by me or Leviathan or game staff, and most likely in Game Updates forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting313 View Post
    I can only log in if I delete the game and reinstall. Then I can clear one dungeon then it relocks everything in the game. 3 days I basically cant play.
    This sounds like the Facebook Loop issue, just presenting itself differently. If you have emailed support already, PM me your ticket # and I'll see if I can speed things along for you.