Threaded View

OS
    Android

Need help progressing to 5* characters

Hello everyone, this probably sounds kinda dumb and maybe has been answered already but where the hell do I find 3* colored evo shards to upgrade my characters to level 5? All of my characters are still 4* and I can't get them anywhere.

The highest my team setup can go is LoL VII, Heart of Darkness(Battlefield Madness), and Souls of the dead(Underworld Hard). That's like where I hit the wall currently and can't beat those levels at all with my setup(maybe with the help of some good trooper friends).

How do you guys suggest I progress further in the game? I currently have 4*runes on all of my main setup chars at around level 30/40.

Do I need to evolve all of my runes to max 5* (I can do this currently but don't have the xp runes)?

Also my current team setup is SoL eddie, Normal Eddie, Green bat(blocking/tank), and pharaoh dog(heal+magic). I also have soldier eddie but is he good for me to use? I don't know what talismans to put on him. Also if you guys have the time or want to help if you could look at my team ingame and suggest what I should move around perhaps would be greatly appreciated

So far it looks like you guys are saying to mainly upgrade my talismans to max then grinding out LoL. I'll try that out for a week or two and see if I can progress any better.

treeb0mbb-9454
    Last edited by treeb0mbb; 01-25-2017 at 11:55 PM.