Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Apart from this character adjustement, can we hope with this update a little improvement in rare souls and skillshards drops, or in the chance to get 4* and 5* from rare souls ?
    As many long time players i begin to be bored to play without goal (no new character because those i havn't are to rare, very long time to maxed 1 character because of skillshards system)
    Maybe you should think to another way than souls to get the rare characters?
    Last time i spended 20€ in the game for buy 10 rare souls, and finally got 10x 3* dupes immediately throwned away :/
    I think that i and many other players will continue to play (a little) but don't spend real money in the game if this remain in the same state :/

OS
    iOS
    Question about the Talisman adjustment: Freeze is being adjusted to 12%. Will each hit of a multiple hit attacker have a 12% chance? Ex if a target is being attacked by an assassin Golden Son, will there still be 4 chances at 12% because there are four hits on that target from the Golden Son? That's how it's set up now.

I was under the impression it was getting adjusted, but after going through some threads I saw plenty of people complaining about it but no mention of a fix from the developers. I may have just missed it.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Love all the attention to Rainmaker and vampire Eddies! They are rare 5 star and consume many skill shards, and don't see many people useing em. I've been useing my rainmaker off the bench to finish off bosses but can't auto farm and he's tricky to keep alive a whole match. Never seen such a change to a character, but I'm excited for some new powers because I didn't use half of his. 2 of his new powers look to have a extra skill shards I think , witch would take him up to 33 skill shards . I've complained that he should be the best character in the game because he's the most expensive to build. So I'm excited for the assassin revamp and the pharo dogs improvement, just lots of good things here.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Ex if a target is being attacked by an assassin Golden Son, will there still be 4 chances at 12% because there are four hits on that target from the Golden Son?
    I thought that I read that it will be only one chance at 12%, regardless of any multiattack trait a toon may have.

OS
    iOS
    Question about the Talisman adjustment: Freeze is being adjusted to 12%. Will each hit of a multiple hit attacker have a 12% chance? Ex if a target is being attacked by an assassin Golden Son, will there still be 4 chances at 12% because there are four hits on that target from the Golden Son? That's how it's set up now.

I was under the impression it was getting adjusted, but after going through some threads I saw plenty of people complaining about it but no mention of a fix from the developers. I may have just missed it.
    I believe AOE will get only one chance of 12% per enemy toon is what is supposed to happen.
    characters that do multiple hits to the same toon are getting extra chances to freeze and this is what the developers are planning to fix. the golden Suns are the main problem as they are AOE and multi hitters also the bats are getting multiple chances

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Please tell me there is a fix for claiming Achievements in this one... I'm so tired of having to force-quit every time I go into that tab and try to get out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Same here, Haven't been able to claim Achievements or Daily Challenges all year.
    We're still investigating what causes this for players. My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    Apart from this character adjustement, can we hope with this update a little improvement in rare souls and skillshards drops, or in the chance to get 4* and 5* from rare souls ? [...]
    Maybe you should think to another way than souls to get the rare characters?
    With PVP, there is another avenue to get souls, and with future features, we're doing a combination of being able to get more souls and have other ways of getting certain characters. So yes, we do have plans for stuff like that, but over time, not necessarily immediately.

Will each hit of a multiple hit attacker have a 12% chance? Ex if a target is being attacked by an assassin Golden Son, will there still be 4 chances at 12% because there are four hits on that target from the Golden Son? That's how it's set up now.
    We probably should have included that on this table instead of for the eventual full patch notes, but as Roquetas-5312 noted, we are indeed correcting the logic so each attack has 1 chance per enemy to trigger an augment that affects an enemy, instead of each damage kicker that triggers.

That, with many more things, will be listed in the full update patch notes when the update is about to go live.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    That, with many more things, will be listed in the full update patch notes when the update is about to go live.
    Is this still being released before the end of January?
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Is this still being released before the end of January?
    We are aiming to get the next update out before the end of this week if all goes well.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

We probably should have included that on this table instead of for the eventual full patch notes, but as Roquetas-5312 noted, we are indeed correcting the logic so each attack has 1 chance per enemy to trigger an augment that affects an enemy, instead of each damage kicker that triggers.
    Are you considering to increase the proc chances of Burning and Shock Talismans? I am afraid their usability will be even more limited than it is right now. At the moment their are some promising combinations, especially with burn consuming characters, who might no longer be viable with that kind of change.

Also, while am absolutely for adjusting Freeze Talismans you should also take into consideration that the game will get much harder for progressing players. And I mean a lot harder in the realms of Underworld Hard/Madness and Battlefield Madness. I can only speak for myself, but Freeze Talismans was the thing that basically got me through them. And even with them I found the curve from Underworld Normal and Battlefield Hard quite steep.
    At the same time I am against lowering the difficulty of those stages, but I don't want to switch places with newer players making their way through them...
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Also, while am absolutely for adjusting Freeze Talismans you should also take into consideration that the game will get much harder for progressing players. ...
    Don't know when you personally get through Underworld but I remember that it used to be Way more difficult to upgrade a toon to 5* too, probably haven't needed them that much personally if I had more than one 5* ally & 4* everything else, with LoL now you probably get to that point more powerful than before... But it's an impression
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)