Hybrid View

OS
    Android
    I updated my mummy with 3 paralysis ward 4* and 3 Freezing Talisman (Power) 4* (to have same def and mag res) it cost too many update runes to do 6 X 5*.... we loot too many update shard and upgrade runes....and need only update runes
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    I updated my mummy with 3 paralysis ward 4* and 3 Freezing Talisman (Power) 4* (to have same def and mag res) it cost too many update runes to do 6 X 5*.... we loot too many update shard and upgrade runes....and need only update runes
    Well building talismans for PvP is nothing new, had to build lot of sets to be competitive out there, on another note I'm sure that this conversation can continue over PM or in the PvP beginner's guide thread because it's going in the details & not sure it's enough PvP "at large" to hold a thread of it's own in the PvP forum & will eventually save some editing from moderators.... (It's my impression at least)
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    mummy or not i can't win in pvp with my troopers 1200 pts is my maximum, only defeat in defense and can only win sometime in attack if i begin the battle at this level--> at this time pvp is a shit for many players
    Last edited by blade685; 01-30-2017 at 09:16 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.