Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,812

    How to survive and win in pvp

    How to survive and win in pvp without prisoner, mummy, W troll, blue Bat or hellhound....?
    I have only mummy and not updated
    PVP boring me and we can't move Skill Shard........
    Last edited by blade685; 01-27-2017 at 07:02 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.







  2. #2
    Senior Member Sag7272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    How to survive and win in pvp without prisoner, mummy, W troll, blue Bat or hellhound....?
    I have only mummy and not updated
    PVP boring me and we can't move Skill Shard........
    Took a quick look at your stable, don't remember how you set your defense but there's a lot of potential there..

    Warrior Bomber Boy, AoF, two CG and a mummy... there's a deadly defense there and I'm just scratching the surface.. even against most prisoner teams this group would stand a chance, you don't absolutely need skillshards for now, seems just some tallisman tinkering & attack strategy fine tuning away from being competitive don't get desperate it'll end up working
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

    (English is not my first language)

  3. #3
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,812
    My defense is full CG, full ABB, full CR eddie and full AOF and i lose 4/5 defense... actually
    CR seems to be really bad in pvp
    Last edited by blade685; 01-27-2017 at 11:39 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.







  4. #4
    Senior Member Sag7272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    My defense is full CG, full ABB, full CR eddie and full AOF and i lose 4/5 defense... actually
    CR seems to be really bad in pvp
    Sometimes it's just bad luck but yes I personally like the mummy AI a bit more than CR... Offensively it's another story CR is devastating under human control...
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

    (English is not my first language)

  5. #5
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,812
    mummy with 3 blue ice talismans and 3 green health ward for defense?
    I play all troopers all days.







  6. #6
    Senior Member Sag7272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    mummy with 3 blue ice talismans and 3 green health ward for defense?
    Not a bad idea if you happend to have paralysis or energy you can use a power move 1st turn or take advantage of taunt 2 turns if stun...
    Would also give a try to your Warrior Bboy instead of the sentinel for its passive with CG & AoF stun procs since no perfect is needed anyway & mummy work wonder with stun, true damage is even a bonus, it would gives a good synergy against anyone without passive immunity but that's just my 2 cents, I don't have CG or red bboy.. Hope it helped, good luck!
    Last edited by Sag7272; 01-28-2017 at 05:31 PM.
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

    (English is not my first language)

  7. #7
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Not a bad idea if you happend to have paralysis or energy you can use a power move 1st turn or take advantage of taunt 2 turns if stun...
    Would also give a try to your Warrior Bboy instead of the sentinel for its passive with CG & AoF stun procs since no perfect is needed anyway & mummy work wonder with stun, true damage is even a bonus, it would gives a good synergy against anyone without passive immunity but that's just my 2 cents, I don't have CG or red bboy.. Hope it helped, good luck!
    you want to say replace 3 health by energy or paralysis and keep 3 ice on mummy?
    I play all troopers all days.







  8. #8
    Senior Member Sag7272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    you want to say replace 3 health by energy or paralysis and keep 3 ice on mummy?
    Well, it all depends on your play style/strategy, I run mine this way (paralysis) & despite not being sharded he stand his ground quite well in the PvP but it all depends on you & what you need from it, energy could be as useful if you need power move while attacking, you'll have to test different setups & see what's working best for you..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

    (English is not my first language)

  9. #9
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,812
    I updated my mummy with 3 paralysis ward 4* and 3 Freezing Talisman (Power) 4* (to have same def and mag res) it cost too many update runes to do 6 X 5*.... we loot too many update shard and upgrade runes....and need only update runes
    I play all troopers all days.







  10. #10
    Senior Member Sag7272's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Somewhere in time
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    I updated my mummy with 3 paralysis ward 4* and 3 Freezing Talisman (Power) 4* (to have same def and mag res) it cost too many update runes to do 6 X 5*.... we loot too many update shard and upgrade runes....and need only update runes
    Well building talismans for PvP is nothing new, had to build lot of sets to be competitive out there, on another note I'm sure that this conversation can continue over PM or in the PvP beginner's guide thread because it's going in the details & not sure it's enough PvP "at large" to hold a thread of it's own in the PvP forum & will eventually save some editing from moderators.... (It's my impression at least)
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

    (English is not my first language)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •