Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Think I'm off now

Well it has been fun. I finished a few weeks ago, and wondered what life after finishing would be like. With pathetic drops (yet another SoL Eddie and RTTH Eddie, but nothing else), and the almost impossibility of getting evo runes to move these on, it is just very very boring. If I even knew which levels to farm to get the runes I need it may help, but no.

So if anyone can suggest a way to make this game interesting again, please tell me otherwise I think it's time to leave.

OS
    Android
    My trick is making monotype teams. I aim to have 4 characters of each class at level 100 with maximized Talismans. And have one of each of my Eddies at lv100 with max Talismans. Once I'm done, it will be good fun in the rifts, and keep me busy till Brave New World and Night City pop up (not sure I feel like doing PVP yet)

Also, what evo runes do you need?
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I'd settle with some 3* blue to start with have a load of freeze stuck at lvl 40. I have a bunch of talismans stuck at lvl 30, but I know the 2* do eventually drop to progress those. It's just becoming too much of a grind with no real fun. I'd like ways to get more ironite to get a chance at some better toons, I'm certainly not spending money when the last 30 (if not more) I have got have given me nothing I haven't already got at a higher level. Ok so I may not be one of the people they want in the game, and maybe I'll jsut have to accept that.

OS
    Android
    3* blue evo runes are best found on Kingdom of the Sands Madness. Powerslave or Crucible of Pain is usually good.

I won't mince words though: once you're done with the storyline, there's little to do but grind (unless you're part of the PVP beta). If that's not your cup of tea it may indeed be nicer for you to do something else instead (I usually have the game on auto while doing something else at the same time)
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired