Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Unfortunately, Legacy has stopped

Hmmm can't get it to work.
    I already cleared data and unistalled/reinstalled with several reboots.

Edit:
    it don't work on my Emu, but it does fine on my Tablet

Could you please take a look into talismans with abilities (Freeze/Burn etc)?
    They are useless now.
    Last edited by Kutte; 02-03-2017 at 07:32 AM.
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Viking, Assassin GS, and Wickerman did fine. But those imps do hit hard...
    They have "always" hit hard. I remember them doing massive damage on my Nomad when I played that level and that was many updates ago. I think those really hard hits only occured on my Nomad though, which back then was my toon with the highest HP so I thought they perhaps had some hidden enemy-HP-scaling going on.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Figured out why my FotD eddie is hitting like a feather. Future basic attack Desiccate has a 40% to proc a reduce attack/magic stat devuff, however, when it procs it applies the debuff to my team, and not the enemies. It appears to stack as well! Is this by design, or just a bug, because before the update the debuff applied to the enemies. Hopefully its a bug because this has rendered my only maxed out Eddie completely useless.

OS
    Android
    Have to play around a bit with the changed characters. Vampire Hunter Eddie went from 662 to 824 on ATK and MAG and from 5565 to 7415 in HP. Warrior COTD went from 959 to 1319 ATK and from 8090 to 9187 HP. The HP increase on PDK was small though, from 8897 to 9415.

This coupled with the freeze fest being done with makes for a lot of new challenges in PVP. Will be hard to do any proper team building until those new talisman bugs are sorter though.
    Last edited by konstifik; 02-03-2017 at 08:25 AM.
    Johan-1264

OS
    Android
    That is definitely not correct. It's expected that multiple enemies will be burned, not just one.
    I did some tests with my firestarter GS (6 burn talis) and have the same results as Lord Schmeb. only the left one gets 1 to max 3 burns
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    Vampire Hunter still seem to be pretty useless...

Did note a bug that may be coupled to others reporting that buffs and debuffs seems to carry over. My Vampire Hunter was stunned in the first wave and was still stunned when I cleared the wave. In the second and third wave, he still had the stunned animation on him, although he wasn't stunned. Another toon was also stunned in the first wave but his animation did not carry over.
    Johan-1264

OS
    Android
    This does not work for me. I can get the infobox to pop up that tells me about finding evo tells me to tap on evo shards for drop info but it doesn't work. It does nothing when I tap or even tap-and-hold on any requirement

I can't get it to pop up like this

OS
    Android
    I also have to say that I don't really like the way that revenge have been restricted. I was attacked four times by the same player overnight. Now I can only revenge him two times. If he revenges me back, I can't touch him. So this system encourages you to attack the same player as much as possible, as it will limit revenging possibilities.
    Johan-1264

OS
    Android
    the point system has still one big flaw. if i play against a much higher player and loose
    i will loose 20 points! that's discuraging me and everyone with more than 1700 points to try to take a shot at the big guns. that's a big flaw imo.
    so we have to pick out targets even more carefully and attack only some players from our list.

we should loose the smalles amount possible (12 points atm) when fighting against a much higher ranked opponent regardless of our rank or something else.

together with all other problems, this is very annoying. all in all everything is messed up at the moment, really frustrating.

EDIT: agree with konstifik attacking the same player more than twice per day should be ristricted, not only the revenge. since the players
    pop up again and again, we can still attack specific people many times per day...
    Last edited by slauki; 02-03-2017 at 07:48 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Cant edit my post for some reason but it seems the self inflicted debuffs are carrying over to new rounds in spite of the debuff symbol not showing on the toon. Also seeing the same issue with paralysis/freeze only procing on the far left enemy when it does eventually proc.