Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    LOL!
    Now...believe me. I have seen whole teams die of AGS immortality skill and AoS die upon a basic attack while immune and invincible but this one tops it all: Spartons defense team takes no damage from trolls reflect shield...
    At least this super intelligent AI, which makes its own decisions wouldn't hurt its maker. kinda calming... 😄
    That's a new one. What team were you using to attack?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There 's so many bugs, do something devs seriously...
    Do you want to lose all players???
    I play all troopers all days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I can't tell you that (It's a secret) And i don't see of what relevance would it be. All that matters is that i had a warrior troll,all 4 characters had a reflect shield on,you went first and not a single one attack of yours did trigger the reflection. no damage numbers,no loss on health bar,no shaking of your toons...

OS
    iOS
    Bye guys and good luck had enough of this shit nothing works and can't claim daily challenges for 2 weeks please feel free to drop me as trooper

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I can't tell you that (It's a secret) And i don't see of what relevance would it be.
    The relevance is that I could try to diagnose what is happening; either a bug or a misunderstanding on your part for how the characters in the battle are intended to function.

For example, you could be running into a bug that occurs if you have multiple shields on a single character (if you were running two warrior trolls, for example). Or you could have had multiple magma shields instead of multiple reflect shields (magma shields won't reflect damage immediately, and my defense team is set up to try and proc multiple extra turns, potentially plowing through magma shields before they can function outside of their damage reduction).

EDIT: If you don't want to share your team with the world, you can PM me directly.

OS
    Android
    Sparton, will you make mummy's power smash possible to aim with that stun? Not a single time ever it went where I wanted it...

OS
    Android

Vanish is bugged as well

Not sure if this is a new one. But when Magma shield triggers (explodes to return damage) it takes away the Vanish status from toons even it just triggered and says 3 turns left. Also not sure if this should happen like this.

OS
    Android
    not sure if it's already been said, but the CR Eddie's basic attack doesn't seem to deal damage now

OS
    Android
    I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but I have noticed that Pharaoh Eddie's future skill Revive All only heals all characters for 363hp since the update.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Bye guys and good luck had enough of this shit nothing works and can't claim daily challenges for 2 weeks please feel free to drop me as trooper
    Another good active trooper bites the dust. But who are we to blame you? Thanks for all the trooper points and shame to Legacy of the Bugs - the most overrated alpha version on the planet that people still have high hopes for. There are times I really wish they pull the plug and release us all from our addiction.