Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Wow. I can't get through the Underworld secret location now.

I've noticed my void and blind talismans barely trigger at all.

Artillary Dog's passive "grants immunity to all allies for one turn at the start of the battle".... until today.
    Last edited by LandCrusher70; 02-03-2017 at 04:41 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    So I tested the proc rate for Burn and Shock talismans and it is bad. Really bad! I have 3 Burn sets on my Warrior GS (105% chance to inflict burn on all enemies on perfect strike) and 3 Shock sets on my Magus GS (105% chance to inflict all enemies with shock for two turns on perfects). The way it was intended and should work. This is no longer the case.

Tested in three runs through Matter of life and Death, the chance of inflicting these effects went from guaranteed for all enemies to 1 out of 4 enemies in 7 rounds out of 15 and always the enemy on the far left of the screen. The burn effect now only triggers two burns (was guaranteed and triggering six before update, two burns per set) at most and not 105% of the time (closer to 35%-40% now).

Is this the intended change or is something wrong with the update?
    Between this and some people talking about freeze it almost sounds like talismans went from getting a proc chance for each hit on each enemy to getting one chance at one enemy.

And it seems to me that if burn/shock talisman proc chances stack, you really should only get one set of burns guaranteed, not all three. (I had previously thought you'd get 3 separate 35% chances.) It doesn't make sense that they should stack both the % AND the number of burns (but maybe that's just me).

Unrelatedly, I like how on the character inventory, double tapping the character now shows the character taking an hit a few times before dying, and holding now show the victory animation.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    Android
    Some of the bugs I've found:

1. Tailgunner Eddie's Second Chance skill occasionally also deals true damage to self. Presumably when the reset effect supposed to be triggered.
    2. AoF's passive and Tailgunner Eddie's fury sometimes don't give extra turn despite the killed enemy is the one that's targeted. No patterns identified.

A small annoyance

In the "my team" tab when you're sideways scrolling through your characters, every time your finger hits the screen you hear that grating industrial sound, whereas before it was only heard if you selected a character. Now if you select a character, you hear the sound twice back to back, instead of once like before. I'll have to turn the sound off when editing my characters until it's fixed.

OS
    Android
    There is definitely something not right.

Penetrating Talismans did not trigger once on my CR and that in almost 20 runs. Freeze triggered twice in about ten full runs. Stuns seem to trigger less as well - same for Void talismans.

And CR seems to loose power over time. It looks like this when I enter the boss level of AMOLAD

Name:  Screenshot_2017-02-03-06-25-58.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  157.4 KB

As a result in the whole run his fury (as mentioned) does less then 100 damage - he heals the party for about 25 points and Wither and Scythe just miss the enemy.

I think the description should be changed in "Multiple Self Stat Destroyer"

I guess CR will be on the bench for a while ...
    Last edited by ToTameAGame; 02-03-2017 at 05:02 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post

Penetrating Talismans did not trigger once on my CR and that in almost 20 runs. Freeze triggered twice in about ten full runs. Stuns seem to trigger less as well - same for Void talismans.

And CR seems to loose power over time. It looks like this when I enter the boss level of AMOLAD

As a result in the whole run his fury (as mentioned) does less then 100 damage - he heals the party for about 25 points and Wither and Scythe just miss the enemy.

That is absolutely ridiculous. I will try the CR later, see if the same happens to me.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_ID View Post
    That is absolutely ridiculous. I will try the CR later, see if the same happens to me.
    On top of that I barely can autofarm Underworld madness now. In Road to Ruin (the very first level) these level 80 warrior Imps deal over 11.000 damage to my sentinel Eddie with their power (Afflict) almost taking him out in the first round. Might be worth bringing one of them up to level 100 - this is the new "one shot killer". Or was that always the case and I never realized it because I was always farming with CR?

I almost lost Underworld Hard - Game of Death because my toons hit like toddlers. All my Eddies seem to take a lot of damage all of a sudden. But lucky me! I still can autofarm Ailing Kingdom Madness!

You might want to ask now: "Whaaaaaat? An update from Nodding frog that went wrong? That seems unlikely!"

But I do like some of the improvements to be fair. Especially the stats report in battle where you can see what things actually do.
    Last edited by ToTameAGame; 02-03-2017 at 05:45 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post

Name:  Screenshot_2017-02-03-06-25-58.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  157.4 KB

Mine was working fine. All stats raised by 50% on the party and GS then tore up the enemy after his fury
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    PVP is far more a challenge now without the freezing talisman dependency... I need to try other combos, since the triggering % now sucks...

Great bug fixing/PVP balance update guys. Now all we need a new content update...
    I agree with this. I enjoyed PvP initially, but there is no doubt the AoF was overpowered and a lot of the game was a freeze fest. It became somewhat predictable. Tonight I found myself picking different character combos like I did when PvP first started and thinking through which characters would work best.

It reintroduced the challenge - and hence the fun - again
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    I've tried the CR thing in AMOLAD madness. First try, I use Scythe skill all the way through the boss. I have no stats change. No increase nor decrease occurs.

Things get interesting when I replay the battle and use Wither instead. The magic & magic resistance buff seem to always occur and accumulate for the next round. Here are the screenshots I took every start of the round (1-2-3-4-boss respectively)

Name:  Basic.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  118.4 KB
    Name:  Wither 2.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  118.0 KB
    Name:  Wither 3.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  119.4 KB
    Name:  Wither 4.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  120.2 KB
    Name:  Wither 5.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  123.8 KB

I remember that back then Wither skill benefits from this bug, it gets stronger as the battle progresses. But it was fixed in a past update. This is probably a comeback bug.

As for the problem that ToTameAGame and everybody else suffer, I'm not sure what happen there, but it seems like the update doesn't really works in a same way for everybody. Some got it right, some got it wrong.
    Last edited by Leo_ID; 02-03-2017 at 05:43 AM.