Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post
    You are wrong here - that's part of the balancing now. RNGsus decides now who is winning or loosing and not the nasty human brain anymore.
    i agree here - MAKE RNG GREAT AGAIN #MRGA
    RNG : "Its a TRAP"
    - Admiral Ackbar

OS
    Android
    anyone else having problems running the app after the playstore upgrade?
    Tried my second account on 2 devices and both close to "report error" button after launch.
    Tried to reinstall, did nothing, still crashes.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

You are wrong here - that's part of the balancing now. RNGsus decides now who is winning or loosing and not the nasty human brain anymore.
    Hang on...so you are saying that,even though most of us think that NF guys don't have a clue of what they are doing, they actually managed to develop a super intelligent AI which decides what game mechanics get implemented and which don't?! o.O
    Well in that case i hope that it will soon decide to fill my roster with CG,the prisoner,nomad and all the other super rare characters im still missing after thousands of souls i have opened. for i have been such a good boy last year...it must feel it! please please rngesus...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Hang on...so you are saying that,even though most of us think that NF guys don't have a clue of what they are doing, they actually managed to develop a super intelligent AI which decides what game mechanics get implemented and which don't?! o.O
    Well in that case i hope that it will soon decide to fill my roster with CG,the prisoner,nomad and all the other super rare characters im still missing after thousands of souls i have opened. for i have been such a good boy last year...it must feel it! please please rngesus...
    Exactly - you don't need these toons any more as all toons doing total random damage now! What a brilliant move! Some toons even hit themselves now!

I honestly would love to see this game being released to the Open Source Community. I bet they would sort the shit out within two months. Thais game has so much potential and is the worst developer job I've seen in a long long time and the QA is just not existing.

OS
    iOS
    Exactly - you don't need these toons any more as all toons doing total random damage now! What a brilliant move! Some toons even hit themselves now!

I honestly would love to see this game being released to the Open Source Community. I bet they would sort the shit out within two months. Thais game has so much potential and is the worst developer job I've seen in a long long time and the QA is just not existing.
    they probably have a part time dev guy who introduces more limited time irionite / souls packs that we can buy.
    i m sure they have one QA guy who s on vacation. but honestly speaking they dont need QA - they have all the people on the forums. yeah .. let the customer QA it and then pay for it.
    comment a line of code and throw it in an update ---- lets see what happens (rinse and repeat)
    EPIC
    RNG : "Its a TRAP"
    - Admiral Ackbar

OS
    Android
    I have been understanding about some bugs in the past but when they still can't make an update without introducing major bugs it's getting a bit silly. The talisman bug and the Eddie-buff/debuff-stacking bug are both so glaringly obvious that you have to wonder if they do any actual testing at all.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    i think there is a bug with GR eddie! When i use the main attack (slash), the damages goes to the ennemy AND to my Eddie!

OS
    Android
    Today, when playing Lightbringer Madness (Underworld's secret location), I used Grim Reaper Eddie's fury ability twice, on the third (trolls) and fourth (demon dogs and children of the damned) wave to resurrect allies. The resurrections worked, but all attacks missed. I don't know of any debuffs that make fury attacks miss, so I assume it's another bug.
    My game tag: Valgard-4141

OS
    Android
    I'd also like to give my two cents about the talisman changes.

For every character I have, When choosing what sets to equip them I followed the following criteria:
    * If the basic attack affects multiple characters, I tried to equip Freeze or Paralysis sets if the character has blue or green slots.
    * If the basic attack deals multiple hits of damage, I tried to equip Burn or Shock sets if the character has red or blue slots.
    * Otherwise I tried to equip stat-enhancing sets (Strength, Guardian, Health, Holy, Boost, etc.), according to skills, and occasionally Piercing or Penetrating sets.

If the "crowd-control" sets have such a low chance of triggering as I have seen and people here are reporting, I doubt they are going to be useful anymore. If the "damage over time" sets don't have more chances to trigger, they are never better than stat-enhancing sets, so I don't see a reason why to us them anymore.

I know the devs want the best for the game, and they know much better than me the pros and cons of each design decision, but I don't understand why they are encouraging only increasing stat sets. Then, why do we have other sets if they are worse?

Just to end this post on a positive note, thanks so much for increasing the number of character slots and improving the UI. I really appreciate it.
    My game tag: Valgard-4141

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Valgard View Post
    Today, when playing Lightbringer Madness (Underworld's secret location), I used Grim Reaper Eddie's fury ability twice, on the third (trolls) and fourth (demon dogs and children of the damned) wave to resurrect allies. The resurrections worked, but all attacks missed. I don't know of any debuffs that make fury attacks miss, so I assume it's another bug.
    speaking of lightbringer. I was just playing it on hard. In the 2nd wave with the 2 CoTD and Hellhunds.
    I was playing Pharaoh, Gunner GS and Corrupt General from a trooper. (sorry, no points for you today).

I was able to hit my fury. 1 hellhound down, and the rest 3 are in their reds on health. Then on the enemy wave, the assassin cotd infinite triggered an addititional round, even though i was invincible due to pharaohs fury, yet his "additional round" triggered every time, even though his attack "missed".
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed