Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    I didn't want to ask for this while you've had your hands full of talismans and multihitters, but when I've reported a bug for damage scaling off of target's stats on my favourite plain creature, the red Imp, I've asked to change those 3 mandatory red talismans. Though I've been told my proposal will be sent to devs, It wasn't listed so I'm repeating my request here and now while you are fixing whatever went wrong. Make it 2 red, 1 green. That creature maxed is so low on health that it is arena useless. I can respect that it is game's fodder and not ask for hp buff (4.5k max lol) but 'cmon, make me happy and switch to one green like on hellhound.
    Man I remember your Imp as Champion. That thing was beastly! Wondering about the Imp's Talismans though: is 4 red 2 green not good enough?
    Reminds me of the Assassin Mine too: I've written at length about it in its character thread and requested its rather out of place mandatory red Talisman slot to be changed to something else, but I haven't really heard back from the devs about that either.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    So... any feedback for the people who can't login? How much time more I wont be able to play? Already hard to get my 1600 pvp score, must be <800 now -.-' thx devs

Still can't log in. Black screen then crash!

OS
    iOS
    Just got blasted by my own Soldier Eddie's bullet trace.

And I think I saw a Troopers Storm Eddie bust off a 180,000 point Fury attack. Pretty sure each of the six hits did 30k...

Most ridiculously messed up update ever.

OS
    iOS

Ttl - time to live

i give this game another few months or so. i can say for sure that it will not live past the year mark.
    if you do wish to spend money on the game know this - you will have nothing to show for it in a couple months
    massive letdown
    peace
    RNG : "Its a TRAP"
    - Admiral Ackbar

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    Just got blasted by my own Soldier Eddie's bullet trace.

And I think I saw a Troopers Storm Eddie bust off a 180,000 point Fury attack. Pretty sure each of the six hits did 30k...

Most ridiculously messed up update ever.
    maybe it would be best to setup the old version up, till they fix this one...big mess on every front right now.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    i think it's specific to some Eddies? Well, i've not seen this yet.
    My Eddies are: Tailgunner for auto-play (with low-edquipped toons) at kingdom of sands to get through all troopers, and the Pharaoh (nearly fully equipped, slowly eating skill shards) for lightbringer hard and madness and secret location battleground madness. (manual play)

On my second tab, i'm using my Viking Eddie (5* talismans, yet not all 50, no skill shards as i wait for something better) for auto play, also Kingdom of Sands. And my pharaoh-trooper from tab 1 on lightbringer hard and a fully equipped (yet no shards) Storm Eddie as backup for the other secret locations.

And i never ran into something like this. A friend of mine lost some battles on autoplay (road to ruin, madness) with his max skill,max equipment soldier eddie, 1 max skill, max equipment corrupt general and a toon. We expected it was due to a trooper toon being poorly equipped or doing stupid "dances" instead of attacking on auto-play. We will keep an eye on that.
    Fear of the Dark Eddie doesnt damage itself, but its skill Desiccate does apply stacking debuffs to itself and the rest of the party. Its very frustrating.

OS
    iOS
    Obviously the bug fixes and lack of access on many Android devices/emulators take top priority here.

But after spending the last few weeks attacking the same people repeatedly - and being attacked by the same people repeatedly - because of lists that barely change, I was hoping there would be more variety on the PvP attack lists after this update.

Nope. Same names. Over and over.

I'm a little baffled it's that hard to randomize a list. It really would make a huge difference in the beta experience.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    And the revenge limit is great. Two revenges. But the problem is because the same names appear over and over on the attack list, we're perpetually attacked by the same people and after two revenges there's nothing we can do. If the list varied it would be great, but as it's presently set up all it does is make people punching bags. They can hit back twice and that's it.

I fully support a revenge limit. But then we need an attack limit too.

And my apologies - once again - to those I'm repeatedly attacking. Most names just keep coming up every single time, so while I'd love to spread the attacks around, it's simply not possible in the current game environment. Hoping we get some name variety and attack limits soon
    Last edited by Nicko; 02-05-2017 at 04:58 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    And the revenge limit is great. Two revenges. But the problem is because the same names appear over and over on the attack list, we're perpetually attacked by the same people and after two revenges there's nothing we can do. If the list varied it would be great, but as it's presently set up all it does is make people punching bags. They can hit back twice and that's it.

I fully support a revenge limit. But then we need an attack limit too.

And my apologies - once again - to those I'm repeatedly attacking. Most names just keep coming up every single time, so while I'd love to spread the attacks around, it's simply not possible in the current game environment. Hoping we get some name variety and attack limits soon
    Till all those get fixed, people backing off would be apprieciated....yet certain gents appeared on my def tab up to 8 times a day.
    Stop being mofos, people. (and I'm not talking about nicko)
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹