Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The game refuse to start on memu.
    \m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)

OS
    iOS
    I have a warrior golden son with 6 burning talismans which on perfect hits now just placed 2 to 3 physical burns only on ONE enemy for 2 turns, it use to placed a lot more on ALL enemies i understand the change but just to clarify SPARTON is this is normal or may be is burning talisman bug
    Last edited by Kamuz24z; 02-03-2017 at 01:28 AM.

OS
    Android
    Ouch, my AoF has been castrated. 😭

I think the chances to the piercing talisman isn't working right btw. Did a few rounds of LOL X. When I attacked the boss with, first Samurai Eddies fury and after that his primary attack, he missed!!!!! What the f....!
    And the primary attack was a perfect hit. So nothing yet known should make it miss.

Haven't tried my freeze talismans yet, so I am not gonna complain about them. At least not yet. 😜

Cheers

OS
    Android
    Tried clearing cache, clearing data, uinstalling and rebooting on two tablets the game previously ran on still fails to lauch
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

PVP is far more a challenge now without the freezing talisman dependency... I need to try other combos, since the triggering % now sucks...

Great bug fixing/PVP balance update guys. Now all we need a new content update...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    Sparton,

Is there anything in this update that would restrict playing on Android emulators? Working fine on my iPhone, but I use an emulator for Troopers and it's crashing.

Several other hardcore players I chat with are having the same issue
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Angel of Fear's passive seems to be a bit wonky now. I noticed that sometimes when my Soldier Eddie kills the enemy he's targeting while on auto, I don't receive the extra turn for everyone. Before this update, his AOE basic would always trigger an extra turn when he killed the enemy he was targeting (but not if he killed an enemy he wasn't targeting, but I guess you guys are already aware of that bug). This bug is making my normally easy auto runs on Madness difficulty actually have a chance of failure now, whereas before I never lost.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    I have a warrior golden son with 6 burning talismans which on perfect hits now just placed 2 to 3 physical burns only on ONE enemy for 2 turns, it use to placed a lot more on ALL enemies i understand the change but just to clarify SPARTON is this is normal or may be is burning talisman bug
    I would expect all enemies to have 1-3 burns each, not one enemy with burns. I'll pass that along to be investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    I think the chances to the piercing talisman isn't working right btw. Did a few rounds of LOL X. When I attacked the boss with, first Samurai Eddies fury and after that his primary attack, he missed!!!!! What the f....!
    And the primary attack was a perfect hit. So nothing yet known should make it miss.
    I'll pass this along to be looked at as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Is there anything in this update that would restrict playing on Android emulators? Working fine on my iPhone, but I use an emulator for Troopers and it's crashing.

Several other hardcore players I chat with are having the same issue
    Most (all?) of the reports we've gotten about crashing at launch is from Android players... some people on emulators, some people on devices. We're still investigating what the cause is.

As a reminder for anyone having problems getting into the game, please send an email to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. Include the following information: The exact device you are using to the play the game, and the current operating system you have installed.

OS
    iOS
    I have two Red Golden Sons, both 100, both fully loaded with burn talismans. Three runs through GoD madness with the same results. The ONLY enemy to have burns applied to them was the far left mob, and even then, a max of 3. That's it.

If that is the intended proc rate, I might just throw in the towel.

I've been at the end game for months now and even with ZERO content, I've managed to struggle on, spend money, and play daily. Every time I read about PvP, the fun they're having, the massive advantage those players will have over the rest of us, and the thought of plowing through yet another month of mindless chasing-the-dangling-carrot bullshit that this game has become, I want to pull my face off.

For the love of Edward, please tell me that the proc rate is a bug. Please give me at least that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    I have two Red Golden Sons, both 100, both fully loaded with burn talismans. Three runs through GoD madness with the same results. The ONLY enemy to have burns applied to them was the far left mob, and even then, a max of 3. That's it. [...]

For the love of Edward, please tell me that the proc rate is a bug. Please give me at least that much.
    That is definitely not correct. It's expected that multiple enemies will be burned, not just one.