Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    please no more tuning changes .. anything you do breaks everything else.

Also, did everyone forget about night city and brave new world ???? (any new content ?) there have literally been nothing new since LOL dungeons. that was in August. that s like over 8 months.
    i dont even play LOL anymore .. completely useless. i have no characters i wanna move to 5 stars .. cause i never get anything other than dogs or oxcultists or allied soldiers.
    and that too was done by the previous devs. so the new devs have done nothing yet - except make promises and break stuff.

such a waste

PS - not counting PVP cause only select people have access to it
    Absolutely. I believe several people promised that there'd be good stuff coming at the end of Jan or first of Feb...well, not so much. I have a million in gold I can't claim. Customer support can tell me that I was offered the new player legacy pack back at the end of october, but they can't just manually adjust that since they can't seem to fix the bug. They can go in and actually put in the meteor tals that I earned that didn't drop, but they can't add in the gold. They can nerf my favorite characters, they can add cute animations where some characters have their power move button actually chained and locked...they can add dogs with lighted antlers, but they can't make the damn game just work, and in 2/3 of a year they can't add anything new.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    please no more tuning changes .. anything you do breaks everything else.
    That's not fair ... the f*ck ups are the only exciting things these days!

Souls - worthless
    Grinding - boring
    Updates - so many bugs and nerfs to discover

OS
    iOS
    My samurai just hit the boss on AMOLAD Madness with 44k using Fury.....think the devs will need to issue a quick fix. Can this accumulator thing be used in PVP? If it can (not got PVP yet) it must be devastating on attacks?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I ran into the Android emulator issue (emailed to report it) so I tried it on my iPad. I'm happy to report that the issue I had been having since the last major update with it crashing on the killing blow is completely resolved now. The nerfing/talisman issues didn't seem to affect my core team and I ran through all my sands first on special locations, then the rest on GoD Madness with only a few random crashes, none on killing blows.
    Proud co-sponsor of Sunburst for ProgPower USA XVIII (2017), The Gentle Storm for XVII (2016), Angra for XVI (2015), Seventh Wonder for XV (2014), and Damnation Angels for XIV (2013).

Connecting musicians with their biggest fans...
    fanriff | changing music one fan at a time

OS
    Android
    I'll just wait for an update to fix this update. Hopefully coming soon along with promised new contents.

In the mean time, I'll farm the troopers in Fallen Angel

and wtf is going on with buffs in PvP?! They seem to just disappear for no logical reason. i just fought a battle where the wickerman gave atk to everyone but himself and in another instance the immortality froa aGS disappeared after being attacked by a normal aoe hit. this is soooo frustrating! in another battle my whole full HP team got blown out like a candle by a blue bats power attack. something is really fishy...there are so many bugs that it's impossible to even tell what causes them :/

PLUS:every second f'in battle encounters an error while contacting the server and restarts the game!!! OMFG!!!
    Last edited by Mizrael; 02-03-2017 at 04:40 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Wasn't accumulate with Rainmaker. I knew they were buffing him so I manually played him. My eyes popped out of my head with that first hit

Mammy must be having fun in PvP today
    You would think. But with the constant hangs mid-battle since the update, I've been forced to forfeit many matches.

What's accumulating?
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    The nerf on Corrupt Droid Sentinel was a bit excessive.
    Vampire hunter Eddie has improved but he is still lacking.
    Has anyone noticed CoTD gunner effects triggering way below the indicated %?, even with upgraded skills (50% chance) and extra accuracy (+35%) from other characters it seems to be triggering below or around the default (20%) chance, Devs are you aware of this?.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 02-03-2017 at 04:43 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post

What's accumulating?
    Some are reporting buffs just keep increasing from round to round, so by the end of a level their Eddie is doing insane damage.

Hasn't been reported in PvP, just PvE - and I myself haven't seen it
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    and wtf is going on with buffs in PvP?! They seem to just disappear for no logical reason. i just fought a battle where the wickerman gave atk to everyone but himself and in another instance the immortality froa aGS disappeared after being attacked by a normal aoe hit. this is soooo frustrating! in another battle my whole full HP team got blown out like a candle by a blue bats power attack. something is really fishy...there are so many bugs that it's impossible to even tell what causes them :/
    You are wrong here - that's part of the balancing now. RNGsus decides now who is winning or loosing and not the nasty human brain anymore.