Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    So sad thats Visions Eddie Equilibrium skill still not working properly... you guys promised that this skill would be fixed in the next patch (in this case, this one).
    No nerfs in Warrior Troll couse of community reports? I remmember to see most of people talking about remove the burning shield from him couse he does ridicous amount of damage and nothing was done...

I really apreciated some of the changes but I feel like we not being heard in here...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    So sad thats Visions Eddie Equilibrium skill still not working properly... you guys promised that this skill would be fixed in the next patch (in this case, this one).
    No nerfs in Warrior Troll couse of community reports? I remmember to see most of people talking about remove the burning shield from him couse he does ridicous amount of damage and nothing was done...

I really apreciated some of the changes but I feel like we not being heard in here...
    hell yeah .. legacy of the F'N Visions Eddie \m/
    RNG : "Its a TRAP"
    - Admiral Ackbar

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    I have been understanding about some bugs in the past but when they still can't make an update without introducing major bugs it's getting a bit silly. The talisman bug and the Eddie-buff/debuff-stacking bug are both so glaringly obvious that you have to wonder if they do any actual testing at all.
    If you have a few beers first and then play the game with all the new introduced bugs and self hitting Eddies it is actually quite funny. Bit like Homer SImpson giggling about the video "ball in the groin" at the awards festival.

Sober it is hard to take and to believe.

OS
    Android
    Found another issue:
    - Seal skill from DM "Chain" is not working.

Used in pvp agains a Sentinel Undead Rescuer and he was able to use "Escape" even sealed.

Hey all, sorry I've not been responding for the last bit; I've been working with the team to help identify and fix issues that have arisen since the update when live.

If you haven't seen it yet, we've posted about that here.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Found another issue:
    - Seal skill from DM "Chain" is not working.

Used in pvp agains a Sentinel Undead Rescuer and he was able to use "Escape" even sealed.
    One question about this. Do you happen to know if the character you were attacking had any Talisman Abilities equipped to them? It's possible that Seal did work, but happened to seal the Talisman ability instead of the main one.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    One question about this. Do you happen to know if the character you were attacking had any Talisman Abilities equipped to them? It's possible that Seal did work, but happened to seal the Talisman ability instead of the main one.

-Kaz
    Its a good question, I really dont remmember if theres a talis set equiped.

OS
    Android

Disable talisman status effects in Arena

It seems to me that the development team is trying to reduce the advantageous effects of talismans so that they become less and less of a factor in deciding who wins in PvP anyway. So instead of spaying and neutering them game wide, why not just try disabling talisman status effects in PvP as opposed to ruining their effectiveness in PvE as well?

Why make our efforts in endless farming and grinding to build up specific talismans pointless across the board? Why reduce the value of our initial investment?
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    After talisman proc rates dropped drastically, it's become much harder for prisoner-less teams to compete in PvP. My win rate has since taken a plunge after this update.

Whenever I see a red troll with a prisoner, I sigh a little, accept the defeat, then move on to the next opponent. I hope whatever the devs decided to introduce to combat the prisoner will be released pretty soon.
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    It seems to me that the development team is trying to reduce the advantageous effects of talismans so that they become less and less of a factor in deciding who wins in PvP anyway. So instead of spaying and neutering them game wide, why not just try disabling talisman status effects in PvP as opposed to ruining their effectiveness in PvE as well?

Why make our efforts in endless farming and grinding to build up specific talismans pointless across the board? Why reduce the value of our initial investment?
    Far too much sense being spoken here. Please delete this account asap.