Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Soldier Eddie's "Bullet Trace" power skill causes damage to himself and to his allies, while also causing damage to the enemies.
    And this was on the very 1st round and 1st turn itself, before any kind of negative effects could be apppied by the enemies.

OS
    Android
    @lordschmeb, lol most people don't like common sense bro... it's over rated. Spent too much hard earned cash to just walk away from this game so they're gonna have to delete my account to get rid of me

@powerslave74, I have been seeing your name pop up daily for trooper points since I added you brother. Thanks and always happy to help you out!

@Frost, as soon as I saw that reply from Sparton, I smelt bullshit man. Went in to test out what he wrote because I just knew that those Burn and Shock talismans had been ruined and sure enough...

So.. is there any update on the update?

EDIT: as in, any idea if this will be corrected, when (if it is being corrected) will it be fixed and why why why does the Frog not hire some of us to test these things out before they release another embarrassing broken tuning update?? This cannot be how it goes down a few weeks before new features are supposed to be released. Piss poor preparation gents, piss poor... We need another LotB State of the Union at this point! Is Trump president of the game too?! WTF!?
    Last edited by mjmxiii; 02-06-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    It feels like when dealing with multihitters talismans procing on first hit only, like someone allready said, some code got mixed up and everything gets stuck on first.. first creature taking talisman effects, first of multiple turns works, creatures skills miss (not sure if GR deals dmg on extra turns, didn't use him, just what I see in the arena, and perhaps I see wrong, just not sure). Like there is a conflict of same named functions. My programing skills are poor though.
    Something along those lines is indeed what happened; a bug fixed had knock-ons that were missed. However, we're still working through reports from players. There are some things people have reported that we cannot reproduce in our internal environment, though.

Some of those problems are fixed in our internal build (I've done a few hundred attacks with different talisman configurations to help our QA ensure that part is fixed), but we're still working on checking other cases to ensure those fixes don't have other knock-ons.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    So.. is there any update on the update?
    We don't have a timeline right now, as we don't want to rush out a fix and miss that there are other problems introduced if we can help it. We don't plan on sitting on this update for weeks, though.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Something along those lines is indeed what happened; a bug fixed had knock-ons that were missed. However, we're still working through reports from players. There are some things people have reported that we cannot reproduce in our internal environment, though.

Some of those problems are fixed in our internal build (I've done a few hundred attacks with different talisman configurations to help our QA ensure that part is fixed), but we're still working on checking other cases to ensure those fixes don't have other knock-ons.

We don't have a timeline right now, as we don't want to rush out a fix and miss that there are other problems introduced if we can help it. We don't plan on sitting on this update for weeks, though.
    Boy, that is reassuring.

In the interim, how should we go about getting refunds for the SoT lost, ironite wasted, and hard earned cash that's been pretty much flushed down the toilet the last 48 hours? (and by "48 hours" I really mean "two months") Serious question.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    In the interim, how should we go about getting refunds for the SoT lost, ironite wasted, and hard earned cash that's been pretty much flushed down the toilet the last 48 hours? (and by "48 hours" I really mean "two months") Serious question.
    Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted ironites

The only time we receive some ironites for compensation was when they did a few hours server maintenance back then in the early days. But never in the history of buggy update.

OS
    iOS
    Seems the game is back to crashing regularly in PvE again. I am losing at least one out of four troopers.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PS-RagE View Post
    Seems the game is back to crashing regularly in PvE again. I am losing at least one out of four troopers.
    Are you playing on an older iPad by any chance? I have an iPad 2 and I am finding the same as you. If I play on my iPhone 5 though I get zero crashes at all. I am wondering if the older iPads don't have enough internal memory to play the game constantly? I think the iPad 2 has 512MB ram. I know when mine is going to crash as it starts to lag and freeze on animations before it crashes

OS
    Android
    The game demands 738mb ram memory btw
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    My programing skills are poor though.
    Don't hope for a job at NF - you are massively overqualified!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Are you playing on an older iPad by any chance? I have an iPad 2 and I am finding the same as you. If I play on my iPhone 5 though I get zero crashes at all. I am wondering if the older iPads don't have enough internal memory to play the game constantly? I think the iPad 2 has 512MB ram. I know when mine is going to crash as it starts to lag and freeze on animations before it crashes
    That is exactly what happens. This is an iPad4 though (ME392C/A) which, according to Wikipedia, has 1G RAM. I don't play as often on my iPhone6+ but it crashes on it as well.