Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    the reduced freeze chance of the frozen set are really a downer. First, the hit amount was reduced from all to random and now even the chance of triggering is reduced to uselessness. (Lightbringer Hard and Madness are now very hard to nearly impossible to beat without spending 10 ironite to revive, even with a pharaoh, as for example, yesterday, the warrior troll hit his true damage through my invincibility!)
    For me it's the other way around, Lightbringer is even easier than before thanks to the Eddie stat buffs carrying over and adding up.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    well, sad thing is are the game crashes (which i reported via email), as i (and others) on some devices can't start the game anymore.

the reduced freeze chance of the frozen set are really a downer. First, the hit amount was reduced from all to random and now even the chance of triggering is reduced to uselessness. (Lightbringer Hard and Madness are now very hard to nearly impossible to beat without spending 10 ironite to revive, even with a pharaoh, as for example, yesterday, the warrior troll hit his true damage through my invincibility!)

If it's considered to equalize PVP, then it seems ok, yet on PVE an effect like freezing was the only valuable weapon against heavy enemies for mages. The only good talismans left are thief and invisiblity, yet both lack of damage. So i'd reccommend something like banning certain talismans (like freezing or thief) from PVP for equalizing instead of nerfing them.

Another idea: either create new talismans that are as powerful as the good ones we had once were. i mean BNW level seems to have something to do with talismans. It seems the only locical conclusion: nerf the talismans, that everybody can easily get and so make it worth to even play BNW, because why would any endplayer even try BNW, if his talismans were as powerfuly as they were before? So i hope they are working on "improved" new better talismans accessible in the BNW dungeon.
    I disagree with reducing the hit amount from all to some as a bad thing. This gave Freeze Talismans a much higher chance of triggering in general, which was good because the strategy became more dependable

Also a tip on Light Bringer which I didn't realize for many months: Bring a Carriage Rider (I don't have one so I always use a Trooper's) along. His Fury strips away the Troll shields and replaces them with debuffs, which should let you shred them. Bringing two powerful Magus and/or Gunner attackers (I use a fully Sharded Corrupt General and Allied Soldier) along should work perfectly. You don't have a lot of options in that round because the Assassin Trolls can still steal stuff like Invincibility and Endure, which becomes a nightmare.
    Last edited by Kardas; 02-04-2017 at 04:16 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I know this is not the right place, but since devs are watching this thread can i suggest 2 simple things for the next updates that would improve the game menu navigation?

1)In "My team" menu, add above the characters/talismans slots, one arrow on the left to reach the top of the list and another on the right to reach the bottom, without having to swipe many times before reaching one of the two borders.

2)While in the selling menu, add the chance to remove the lock on characters (after holding tap on them maybe), so that we can sell them directly in that window instead of going back to the main menu list, tap on the lock option of the characters we want to sell, and the going back to the sell window to finally sell them.

These 2 simple additions would spare us a lot of time

OS
    iOS
    They keep "fixing" things that break more things. I still can't get achievement awards (along with a lot of others). Now my favorite characters, who I've invested a lot of time (and some money, thank you Nodding Frogs who blather on about it being free so why should we complain) are hitting the way they hit back before I built them. Just to make it fair for the PvP players. Except now the PvP players are finding that their favorite stuff isn't working right either. Huh.

And then...the Eddies are attacking themselves? Seriously? I mean, I saw it on my own Grimmy this morning but didn't believe it until I saw the thread here. How in God's name does that happen? Do these developers and programmers even test stuff before they release it? At all?

You guys need to get your acts together. In the last week I'v gone from 50 troopers to 33 with people--long time players--quitting, just walking away. Get out of the echo chamber of everyone saying 'you're wonderful, thanks for coming here and talking to us' and actually listen to the players that are trying to tell you what's wrong--and in fact offering you hints toward solutions. Llexi said there was going to be all kinds of great stuff coming. But you can't even handle a simple update without creating new damage.

Hire a decent programmer or two. Maybe check upwork for a couple of people. Or hell, even Fiverr, I'm betting there are people there who could at least produce a bug fix that didn't break a half dozen other things.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by invictus View Post
    And then...the Eddies are attacking themselves? ....
    i think it's specific to some Eddies? Well, i've not seen this yet.
    My Eddies are: Tailgunner for auto-play (with low-edquipped toons) at kingdom of sands to get through all troopers, and the Pharaoh (nearly fully equipped, slowly eating skill shards) for lightbringer hard and madness and secret location battleground madness. (manual play)

On my second tab, i'm using my Viking Eddie (5* talismans, yet not all 50, no skill shards as i wait for something better) for auto play, also Kingdom of Sands. And my pharaoh-trooper from tab 1 on lightbringer hard and a fully equipped (yet no shards) Storm Eddie as backup for the other secret locations.

And i never ran into something like this. A friend of mine lost some battles on autoplay (road to ruin, madness) with his max skill,max equipment soldier eddie, 1 max skill, max equipment corrupt general and a toon. We expected it was due to a trooper toon being poorly equipped or doing stupid "dances" instead of attacking on auto-play. We will keep an eye on that.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    I didn't want to ask for this while you've had your hands full of talismans and multihitters, but when I've reported a bug for damage scaling off of target's stats on my favourite plain creature, the red Imp, I've asked to change those 3 mandatory red talismans. Though I've been told my proposal will be sent to devs, It wasn't listed so I'm repeating my request here and now while you are fixing whatever went wrong. Make it 2 red, 1 green. That creature maxed is so low on health that it is arena useless. I can respect that it is game's fodder and not ask for hp buff (4.5k max lol) but 'cmon, make me happy and switch to one green like on hellhound.
    Last edited by Caretaker; 02-04-2017 at 06:46 PM.

OS
    Android

the reduced freeze chance of the frozen set are really a downer. First, the hit amount was reduced from all to random and now even the chance of triggering is reduced to uselessness. (Lightbringer Hard and Madness are now very hard to nearly impossible to beat without spending 10 ironite to revive...
    Satani

Well... I haven't tried Lightbringer madness after the update yet, though today have passed this one on hard with no problem really (CR Eddie - no freeze stuff or sth similar - simple palladins and green wards; AOF pretty ordinary setup as well; both mine) + The Wicker Man of one of my trooperettes... I think that what character to use to win is the key - but I still don't know much about the game looking at other people's toons...

I am very pleased of latest changes I have to say - love PvP graphics and so changes in the inventory - much easier and simplier I can manage my stuff now (though haven't discovered everything yet I guess...

@ Devs: The game running great on my xperia tablet so far after the changes - yet whenever I close the app - the system reports me that my memory is 75% full advising me to clear some space and I have to wait about 2 mins to show the correct data within the app... Bit annoying at first, but no real harm there...
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

On Light Bringer normal, I used Chain Knuckle against the Magus Angel, and when stun activated, it stunned my Eddie.

Light Bringer Hard, my masked Harpy was brought back by Dance of the Dead, and after the initial revive, on the next rounds, her health bar disappeared and any time healing was set in it didn't show her getting the numbers.

OS
    Android
    Devs, considering the fallout after this update due to the seemingly lack of QA/testing, have you guys given thought to bringing some of the senior forum members here into a group of exclusive testers? They would play early versions of your update builds and let you know what things are broken so you could fix them before bringing the updates live to every player. I imagine a lot of people would be willing to receive Ironite in exchange for testing for your team. This would allow you to avoid hurting your reputation in the future from running out buggy updates.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android

Thumbs up

Pvp summary this week:
    - Warrior Troll
    - Prisoner

I thought the changes that were made would be to diversify and improve the pvp ... honestly they only made it worse with teams with almost no difference.
    At least before these changes most of the players had a chance to compete, once everyone gets talismans, now the fun is guaranteed for those who rgn helped in the drops

How much time to realise whos chars need to be really nerfed?
    You guys at least have an idea when the patch fix will come?