Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Ill PM you. I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to post it.
    I would be interested in that as well - thank you.

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I've just had a chance to play a bit with this update, PvE doesn't seem that much different, but PvP - WOOOW. Proc talismans (which used to be the shit in PvP) are WORTHLESS idk what you did to them but they really got hit with the nerf bat hard, they lost all their teeth, broke an arm and a leg, complained to their mother and she said "deal with it". Maybe see what's up with that and raise the proc chance of Paralysis and Freeze talismans to about 20%? 3 talisman slots for 12% chance to do nothing seems a bit too much of a waste...
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreud-0217 View Post
    I've just had a chance to play a bit with this update, PvE doesn't seem that much different, but PvP - WOOOW. Proc talismans (which used to be the shit in PvP) are WORTHLESS idk what you did to them but they really got hit with the nerf bat hard, they lost all their teeth, broke an arm and a leg, complained to their mother and she said "deal with it". Maybe see what's up with that and raise the proc chance of Paralysis and Freeze talismans to about 20%? 3 talisman slots for 12% chance to do nothing seems a bit too much of a waste...
    Well that depends as well. I just discovered - if some talismans trigger the effect stays.

PvP match and the other team used a thief set. Even I killed th guy with the talismans the enemy stole energy every single round. I had something similar with a healing issue. The other team just healed every round and there was no PDK. But I didn't pay too much attention to this as I thought I have iverseen a healing spell.

PvE with the accumulating bug is completely broken - autofarming is a gamble now.

OS
    iOS
    Game just froze in the victory dance and then exited took over 10 mins to get back in due to loads of errors on reload. Then saw I lost the match this is bloody ridiculous.

Any chance to pm me the name of the game mr freeze plz

Here's a few names to games:

Angry birds
    Candy crush
    Pokemon
    Kardassian

How often do those games add content? Do they have a forum where devs interact with players? Actually put forum members names into game? Do those devs adjust/implement updates based on gamer feedback?

Maybe they do, I don't play the above but the point is to just think about it for a moment.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Here's a few names to games:

Angry birds
    Candy crush
    Pokemon
    Kardassian

How often do those games add content? Do they have a forum where devs interact with players? Actually put forum members names into game? Do those devs adjust/implement updates based on gamer feedback?

Maybe they do, I don't play the above but the point is to just think about it for a moment.
    Is Kardassian a game? I thought it was a bunch of ugly sisters. You got a good point though. These guys interact quite a bit with us. I think the devs have nothing but good intentions, they just keep running into more problems than they can keep up with. Personally I want nothing but success for them and I hope they get it figured out.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I think the devs have nothing but good intentions, ...
    Unfortunately just having good intentions will not make up for terrible QA. It didn't even take me 10 runs to find out that effects were stacking. That leaves no other conclusion that they don't test their stuff. It's not the first time things like these happen and as I said before I find it hilarious in the meantime. Within roughly 8 months after release the achievements of this game have been *drumroll*

- LOM - Lord of MACLO
    - A better inventory management system - easier selling and less swiping

Wow ...

OS
    Android
    ... This update let me with a good/bad taste, I like the new procs that make game more brutal & less of a who's disabled first, on the attack it gives some challenges, I understand that something is definitely fishy with the talismans but it force to adapt new strategy in the meantime...
    I have 3 freeze set as well as 3 paralysis so not like if I never relyed on those before..

Got way harder to crowd control!
    My defense hold rate definitely raised since update & I guess that it is the same for everyone who wasn't relying on tallismans effects... Those probably dropped of a cliff even if somewhat expected due to update preview..

Love the inventory changes, now just need some way to separate toon you use from the others & it gonna be perfect
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    well, sad thing is are the game crashes (which i reported via email), as i (and others) on some devices can't start the game anymore.

the reduced freeze chance of the frozen set are really a downer. First, the hit amount was reduced from all to random and now even the chance of triggering is reduced to uselessness. (Lightbringer Hard and Madness are now very hard to nearly impossible to beat without spending 10 ironite to revive, even with a pharaoh, as for example, yesterday, the warrior troll hit his true damage through my invincibility!)

If it's considered to equalize PVP, then it seems ok, yet on PVE an effect like freezing was the only valuable weapon against heavy enemies for mages. The only good talismans left are thief and invisiblity, yet both lack of damage. So i'd reccommend something like banning certain talismans (like freezing or thief) from PVP for equalizing instead of nerfing them.

Another idea: either create new talismans that are as powerful as the good ones we had once were. i mean BNW level seems to have something to do with talismans. It seems the only locical conclusion: nerf the talismans, that everybody can easily get and so make it worth to even play BNW, because why would any endplayer even try BNW, if his talismans were as powerfuly as they were before? So i hope they are working on "improved" new better talismans accessible in the BNW dungeon.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    ...Lightbringer Hard and Madness are now very hard to nearly impossible to beat without spending 10 ironite to revive...
    Sad to read, you aren't my trooper but for anyone in my trooper having this issue, I'll let my Prisoner as champion t'll corrective update... Lightbrigner & many Underworld levels should be a breeze even without working freeze..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)