Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Game not running on Android Emulators

I can confirm that the game does not run on Android emulators anymore :-(
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    Cant edit my post for some reason but it seems the self inflicted debuffs are carrying over to new rounds in spite of the debuff symbol not showing on the toon.
    So this issue is not only limited to CR Eddie?

OS
    iOS
    The new sell system is awesome!! Organized!! Much easier to use . I love it .

OS
    iOS
    Lord Nicko I assume your talking about my rainmaker Eddie, and his hard hits. Well I have mine juiced for maximum power. Lord Mammy is the only other trooper that was crazy enough to invest 31 skill shards into the 5 star Eddie. He's got some health talisman to keep his alive a little longer then mine. I'm only running at 12,000 hp and 400 def and MR. So my rainmaker can kill with one hit and die with one hit. Very risky. If I ever get to play pvp it'll depend if I go first, if the defense goes first he'll be dead. I've been using him all night and I've been mostly using his new claim ability that he stole from the vampire hunter. I don't know if his basic attack is glitched or not but I've said it before and I'll say it again. With 31 skill shards he's the most expensive to build so he should be the best ! 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_ID View Post
    So this issue is not only limited to CR Eddie?
    From what I've noticed any character that's hit with a buff or debuff will carry it to the end of the battle. Hence why I was so confused when all my characters went from hitting in the thousands to barely hitting in the hundreds by the end. Looking at the stats they were all sporting -100% to -200% att/mag or def or whatever the debuff was inspite of being debuffed previously.

As a side not it seems the other FotD eddie skills that cause debuffs do not cause them to my party. Just the Desiccate skill. Very frustrating indeed!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_ID View Post
    Some of the bugs I've found:

1. Tailgunner Eddie's Second Chance skill occasionally also deals true damage to self. Presumably when the reset effect supposed to be triggered.
    2. AoF's passive and Tailgunner Eddie's fury sometimes don't give extra turn despite the killed enemy is the one that's targeted. No patterns identified.
    1. I was shocked when I saw this and hope you'll fix it soon. He's my favorite Eddie and I'm working on maxing him out.

OS
    iOS
    With 31 skill shards he's the most expensive to build so he should be the best !
    I think so too. Given he is a five star Eddie he's got to have something to show for himself.

Saying that, I think the damage charge buff gained on fervor may be bugged. I'm receiving the same damage had the buff not been applied.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Yay, so excited to the new att, install it and... game doesn't open anymore.
    Thank you so much... -.-'

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    I think so too. Given he is a five star Eddie he's got to have something to show for himself.

Saying that, I think the damage charge buff gained on fervor may be bugged. I'm receiving the same damage had the buff not been applied.
    I think RTTH Eddie should be the best one because I have one!

Quote Originally Posted by StormArrow View Post
    Yay, so excited to the new att, install it and... game doesn't open anymore.
    Thank you so much... -.-'
    Come on guys be serious. Did anyone actually expect a smooth update without the introduction of a plethora of new / old bugs? I looked out of the windows this morning and hell wasn't frozen over and off were the chances that Legacy of the Bugs got an update and not regression. Perhaps just name it regression in the future and at least the problem with the confusion is solved.

OS
    Android
    Come on guys be serious. Did anyone actually expect a smooth update without the introduction of a plethora of new / old bugs? I looked out of the windows this morning and hell wasn't frozen over and off were the chances that Legacy of the Bugs got an update and not regression. Perhaps just name it regression in the future and at least the problem with the confusion is solved.
    Sure not! Btw, Im a software dev too, I really know how this things happen... but it will not stop me of come here writing a post spreading all my wrath, muahah! C'mon, one thing is a do not proc passive working or game doen't show something properly, other thing is the game do not open at all! I've already payed my sins with that facebook login issue, almost two months till the solve that problem, not something like this again pls