Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Hey SilentKnight!

That's part of the problem - you're a great example of someone who is almost never on my attack list yet attack me quite a bit . I now only get to revenge twice.

And I can't blame you for the repeat attacks - I'm on your list probably 3/4 of your refreshes - you likely have limited options and it's not your fault. I personally try not to attack my Troopers more than 3x a day, but that's just me and it's not always easy to implement with this system

But the system should let me revenge more OR - the obvious solution - not put me on your list with almost every refresh. Revenge limits AND ATTACK LIMITS. Because revenge limits without attack limits is just stupid. They go hand in hand.

There are some guys like Hold and Schadenfreud (sp?) that come up on my list with almost every refresh. It makes absolutely no sense and really needs to be a priority as soon as the talismans and Android issues are resolved.

Please vary the names!!!
    Not every refresh but close. Whereas I never see Shaolinlondo,maybe 1x since this started. Did finally start seeing Pizza Friday (who apparently has "left the building") even b4 he stopped gunning 4 the top. So it's definitely not a point spread thing. Blame it on R.eally N.ot G.ood. Just like soul drops or who goes 1st.
    I don't revenge holds. Believe that was ur example & it makes sense. However I will repeatedly attack until I win or run out of SoW. Example, Sag last night,on my list 2x in a row, 6 matches, all start 2nd b4 finally winning 1. Don't keep track of who or how many times I attack until I see "Can't revenge", then I stop. Except like last night I attacked you trying to hold on to 10th & I knew you were so far ahead it wasn't going to affect you. Pretty bad when we have to make up our own rules!
    I realize this is beta but there has been very limited changes, SoW time & a bunch of crappy point systems. That's about it until this downdate!
    Didn't receive arena rewards again,2nd week in a row. However I did receive a complaint ticket so at least they fixed that. Link was changed next day. No personal response yet. So I'm assuming they don't work w/ends. Which they may want to reconsider b4 they don't have jobs at all. Don't do Facebook so not sure if anythings been posted there about this ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL UPDATE!!!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 02-05-2017 at 04:30 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    OK, I'm a little floored. AoF took a big nerf. Sentinel Corrupt Droid took a big nerf. Overpowered. Got it. I had just maxed them, but accepted it would be good for balance.

Just used a Troopers Rainmaker Eddie. 24k damage every time on his basic attack. No buff. No class advantage.

Is this a mistake? That seems absolutely crazy and quite unfair. He'd one-hit almost anyone in the game.
    Yeah, That Rainmaker is ridiculous. Mammy's took my Corrupt Rescuer out in one hit yesterday. It's easy to kill if you go first but if you don't you are losing a character immediately. As for that Angel of Fear, I don't use mine at all in the Arena anymore. It seems deadly paired with Corrupt General due to all the stunning, otherwise worthless

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RACCAR-8000 View Post
    Lord Nicko I assume your talking about my rainmaker Eddie, and his hard hits. Well I have mine juiced for maximum power. Lord Mammy is the only other trooper that was crazy enough to invest 31 skill shards into the 5 star Eddie. He's got some health talisman to keep his alive a little longer then mine. I'm only running at 12,000 hp and 400 def and MR. So my rainmaker can kill with one hit and die with one hit. Very risky. If I ever get to play pvp it'll depend if I go first, if the defense goes first he'll be dead. I've been using him all night and I've been mostly using his new claim ability that he stole from the vampire hunter. I don't know if his basic attack is glitched or not but I've said it before and I'll say it again. With 31 skill shards he's the most expensive to build so he should be the best ! 💀
    That's probably a risk worth taking. You should get a lot of holds as it seems that most people go 1st about 20% of the time. I know it has been that way for me for weeks and have saw several posts from other players about this

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Till all those get fixed, people backing off would be apprieciated....yet certain gents appeared on my def tab up to 8 times a day.
    Stop being mofos, people. (and I'm not talking about nicko)
    Don't worry -I'm backing off PVP entirely this week. I need a break from the madness.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post
    *NF logic* - Sooooo obvious! Nerf the Troll big time!
    I don't have a problem with either, the problem is when someone has both together and both maxed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreud-0217 View Post
    I've just had a chance to play a bit with this update, PvE doesn't seem that much different, but PvP - WOOOW. Proc talismans (which used to be the shit in PvP) are WORTHLESS idk what you did to them but they really got hit with the nerf bat hard, they lost all their teeth, broke an arm and a leg, complained to their mother and she said "deal with it". Maybe see what's up with that and raise the proc chance of Paralysis and Freeze talismans to about 20%? 3 talisman slots for 12% chance to do nothing seems a bit too much of a waste...
    I agree, they went from working way too much to barely working at all. 25% percent would probably be good. I honestly don't miss them at all but if there going to be called freezing and paralysis they should freeze and stun a reasonable amount. I played in the arena all day yesterday and rarely saw any talisman related freezes or stuns. Maybe 10 or 15 in more than 100 battles

OS
    iOS
    So after all is said and done, the developers spent time and resources apparently trying to normalize characters and talismans. I'm all for that except instead of 2 steps forward 1 backwards, it was .5 steps forward 4 steps backwards with seemingly no progress on new content.

Developers you need to really think how you are spending your time.

With all the things now broken, you've got to spend time fixing this, versus had you left the game the way it was and worked on new content and tweaking PVP you would be much further along.

Please think long and hard how you are spending your time.

Nerfing is not your speciality. We had adapted to the way it was, now you've swung to the other end of the spectrum.

Ugh. I love this game, but you kill me. You really kill me and marginalize my commitment.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    Nerfing is not your speciality. We had adapted to the way it was, now you've swung to the other end of the spectrum.

Ugh. I love this game, but you kill me. You really kill me and marginalize my commitment.
    True, there's always gonna be some teams that get all the credit (& hate) Nerfing Troll, Prisoners or whatever may seem now OP will only swing the "OP" tag to the next toon t'll another takes it's place... Answer is elswere, the supposedly OP AoF (Wich was a bit) nerf made Prisoner more OP since AoF & AoS where his greatest treat & now lost most of their edge...
    Same goes for the Droid who used to keep GR in check... He lost so much power that GR just got more powerful as a result even if not intended at first...

Like in nature, screwing a working ecosystem can bring bigger problems, now some toon lost their "natural predator" they goes OP as consequences...
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    True, there's always gonna be some teams that get all the credit (& hate) Nerfing Troll, Prisoners or whatever may seem now OP will only swing the "OP" tag to the next toon t'll another takes it's place... Answer is elswere, the supposedly OP AoF (Wich was a bit) nerf made Prisoner more OP since AoF & AoS where his greatest treat & now lost most of their edge...
    Same goes for the Droid who used to keep GR in check... He lost so much power that GR just got more powerful as a result even if not intended at first...

Like in nature, screwing a working ecosystem can bring bigger problems, now some toon lost their "natural predator" they goes OP as consequences...
    Great analogy Sag!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post

you are probably right, that's why true balancing and adjusting/adapting is a permanent process, which will never end, if they take it serious. sure, as nicko pointed out, if the prisoner gets nerfed MAYBE the bluebat /death dog become the next "OP" toons, possible, but not sure about it. but what is the alternative to change the ecosystem? to accept the imbalance and flaws in some specific teams which cannot be countered? that's not an option imo.
    i think with every good adjustment (and i'm not talking about this mess ) the game ecosystem gets better. and that should be the goal, getting closer to perfection every time.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.