Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Any updates on the issue that the achievements menu is hanging/crashing?
    As described here.

Been this for at least 2 weeks now and it's way beyond boring!

OS
    Android
    Won against player who only has 150pts less than me in Arena and I still get 12pts only. Great tuning, keep up the good work \m/

OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton, what about the Equilibrium skill from Visions Eddie that you said it would be fixed in the current patch?

Still not cleansing in the second turn...

OS
    iOS
    Alright, I am aware that this will not become the most constructive post I've written, but this is going on for so long, I really have to urge you: If something like this happens again, please just roll the update back and fix the most critical bugs - first and foremost the immediate crashing. I hope you have data that gave you an insight on how many players are actually affected by this and decided the numbers are neglectible. In case you don't, this might have a lasting impact on the game nobody could wish for.

But even aside from this, I am perplexed by now that such an update could not only go life, but survive as long as it does untouched. At the core of this game and basically everything it evolves around is the combat system. At the moment practically everything that plays a part in the combat system is broken:

- Buffs don't work properly. Some are carrying over from round to round and are stacking (is it limited to Passives? I don't know), some don't have any impact at all (which is great if you actually get Void Shield to proc and it does exactly nothing). That brings us to

- Procs from Talismans don't work at all. I know it's technically not "at all" but rather "really, really, really unlikely", so unlikely you can not rely on them and the best advice might be to switch them for something useful...if you have somthing useful already leveled up. There goes CC

- Healing does randomly not work the way it should. Instead a Carriage Rider kills himself or my Sentinel Golden Son kills my Eddie

- Eddie might further kill himself even if he does not receive healing (what a sentence to type) if his attack can cause additional attacks, yay

- I don't really understand the debuff/unexplainable low damage or healing issue well enough to go into detail, but that's the icing on the cake of "unexpected surprises" you get at the worst moments

I am sure some guys here appreciate the challenge to build a team that is not affected by the named issues, that is buffs, debuffs, healing, procs and certain basic attacks (or even make use of the buff stacking which can be quite efficient), but having this for one entire week now gets really old. We haven't even started with the things independent of combat, such as Skill Shard and Inventory Issues I am fortunately enough not to experience myself.

If it is for technical reasons not possible to roll and update back there really has to be some better way of quality control, some fall net or I-don't know-what.
    Max-1851

Quote Originally Posted by crapmaster View Post
    Any updates on the issue that the achievements menu is hanging/crashing?
    As described here.

Been this for at least 2 weeks now and it's way beyond boring!
    I don't have an update for that right now, sadly, other than saying we're collecting everyone's info for who is affected (and for how long) and that we are still looking into it.

Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Hey Sparton, what about the Equilibrium skill from Visions Eddie that you said it would be fixed in the current patch?

Still not cleansing in the second turn...
    I don't think I ever said we had a fix for this... I've probably mentioned that I've passed the info along to the team to be tracked for a fix, but our internal ticket for this issue has never had a fix committed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    If it is for technical reasons not possible to roll and update back there really has to be some better way of quality control, some fall net or I-don't know-what.
    It is for technical reasons. The short version of it is an app store update can include changes which are not backwards compatible (either with how the app logic works or with how the server logic works). Once such an update is live, there's no turning back, whether we want to or not.

Generally speaking, when an app update requires us to perform a maintenance mode while it goes live, it's not backward compatible (which is why we need everyone on the new version once the maintenance is down).

OS
    Android
    I hope the devs will give us a better update soon, if not I am going back to Candy crush

LOL!
    Now...believe me. I have seen whole teams die of AGS immortality skill and AoS die upon a basic attack while immune and invincible but this one tops it all: Spartons defense team takes no damage from trolls reflect shield...
    At least this super intelligent AI, which makes its own decisions wouldn't hurt its maker. kinda calming... 😄

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    - Buffs don't work properly. Some are carrying over from round to round and are stacking (is it limited to Passives? I don't know), some don't have any impact at all (which is great if you actually get Void Shield to proc and it does exactly nothing). That brings us to
    It's not limited to passives. CR Eddie has a move that has a chance to raise Magic and MR and those buffs stick around, as well as stack once you get them again on another wave. This also seem to be the case with negative stat effects.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    I am experiencing this with these talismans, as well as with the freeze talismans (like others have posted) and the thief talismans too!
    Bumping this post. I see and understand the freeze nerf on PvP. However, thief among others weren't noted in the notes but were considerably nerfed. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by ill View Post
    Bumping this post. I see and understand the freeze nerf on PvP. However, thief among others weren't noted in the notes but were considerably nerfed. What gives?
    It has been mentioned before, that due to a newly introduced bug the talismans proc only on one enemy (from my observation it's mostly the target or in PvP it seems to be only the Eddie). This plus the lowered proc % (the intended one) and multi hitter nerf (fix), make it seem like they don't proc at all...