Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    but all our suspects weren't touched. do you guys want to think more carefully about the changes, or what was the issue? would it be possible to tell us some of your conclusions, since many of us are not sure what to do and who to evolve now. it would be great if you could enlighten us a litte :-)
    • Angel of Fear and Corrupt Droid were changed due to the error in their skill damage scaling and what that meant for usage of other single-target damagers
    • We deemed it unnecessary to take actions regarding Sentinel Soulless Demon and Warrior Troll based on posts by the players
    • We are taking more time to investigate what, if any, changes will be done to the Prisoner, or if there is content or values not directly tied to the Prisoner we will do to encourage a more diverse PVP meta

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I just compared the January Update list with the February Update list and the Skill Balancing section on both is completely different. Nothing on the Torture, Sweep or Bullet Trace skill. The thing on Salvage was also originally listed under Skill Changes. Strange.
    It looks like our updated character tuning table has some errors/omissions relative to the tentative notes. We're working on fixing that now.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    The talisman thing is something that I would like clarity on... is the fix affecting the chance of an effect being applied to one strike or is it one talisman set % chance? (ie: if you have 3 shock sets giving 105% chance to shock enemies on perfect hit, is it being reduced to only 35% chance or is it a random enemy being affected now like it is with Paralysis and Blind talismans?)
    When you execute a Perfect Basic Attack, the talisman will have a chance to trigger. If it affects enemies (Shock, Paralysis, Blind, etc), it's chance is checked per enemy.

So if you use Shock talismans (35% chance to Shock for 2 turns), there'll be a 35% chance per enemy of getting 1 Shock.

If you have multiple sets, those odds are added together (so 3 Shock sets is 105% chance, or guaranteed on a Perfect Hit).

OS
    iOS
    Wow! Freeze talismans really are worthless now. Just took Mummy, GS, and CG through game of death twice. Mummy taunted - CG stunned - but ONE enemy froze in two run throughs

This update is a bit of a game changer...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Wow! Freeze talismans really are worthless now. Just took Mummy, GS, and CG through game of death twice. Mummy taunted - CG stunned - but ONE enemy froze in two run throughs

12%??? More like 1.2% What a waste!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

is the server online again ? coz app closes immediately when i try to start

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    One other tiny thing: I recall the preliminary thread saying that the Sentinel Corrupt Droid's Power move would be changed from 6->5 PWR. I'm not seeing it in the final version though. Did this get cancelled? I don't have a Corrupt Droid so I can't check
    Sentinel Corrupt Droid seems good.. reads 5 power points and true damage on mine. Have yet to try it out but should be fine.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

The only reason Freeze Talismans were reliable on auto-play before was because they were triggering way more than they should have been (nearly every time a character did a Perfect Hit).

If you auto with Perfect Hit buff it'll be a different result for sure... like with all other augment talismans.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kalle8888 View Post
    Working here
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    A really nice update!
    I wonder if you guys manage to fix the problem with the Visions Eddie not cleanse in the second turn.

Tks for the update guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Working here
    thats not good... for me

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kalle8888 View Post
    Not working for me either. Same problem.