Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Also, we've replaced the Game Update - February 2nd 2017 post with a new thread (same title, different link) to fix the issue with some attachments missing information.

This also notes the addition of the Evolution Requirement Tips feature.

Quote Originally Posted by JDFRotten View Post
    Not working for me either. Same problem.
    Thanks for reporting!

Can anyone who runs into this issue (app closing immediately upon launch) send an email to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com? Please include the following information: The exact device you are using to the play the game, and the current operating system you have installed.

Thanks!

OS
    iOS

Angel of Strife is castrated

A lot to like here, will come back to comment on that later.

For now, was there a mistake on Angel of Strife?? I have him fully sharded and he used to do about 10k in damage (all hits combined). He now just did 200-300.

Is this is mistake?
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The only reason Freeze Talismans were reliable on auto-play before was because they were triggering way more than they should have been (nearly every time a character did a Perfect Hit).

If you auto with Perfect Hit buff it'll be a different result for sure... like with all other augment talismans.
    I was playing manually and I think just about all hits were perfect.

I'll definitely test more later, but if three characters have freeze Talismans and one enemy is frozen with perfect hits in two run throughs, that's pathetic
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    For now, was there a mistake on Angel of Strife?? I have him fully sharded and he used to do about 10k in damage (all hits combined). He now just did 200-300.

Is this is mistake?
    Did you attack a target with low Max HP? I just tried with a fully sharded, built-for-HP Angel of Strife against a competitive opponent in PVP and did 2000-4000 total damage (range due to class advantage).

OS
    Android
    For the Crackle ability on Rainmaker, Levels 2 through 5 all say "Damage +10%". Is this intentional?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

I'll definitely test more later, but if three characters have freeze Talismans and one enemy is frozen with perfect hits in two run throughs, that's pathetic
    Depending on the exact amount of hits you had, it seems around what I would expect. Assuming you're always doing perfect hits, fighting 3 waves of enemies, each wave with 3 enemies taking exactly 3 hits to kill (3 * 3 * 2 = 18 proc chances, not counting kill hits for proc chance), then that's 18 trials with 12% chance of success, which on average would be a little of 2 procs per run.

Fixing two major bugs affecting proc chance (underlying number being 3x what it was supposed to be and certain skills triggering it 2x-4x more than it should be) maybe has swing the odds of it a bit low, so I'm open to suggestions of a better proc chance, but it's definitely not triggering all the time any more, and that's expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    For the Crackle ability on Rainmaker, Levels 2 through 5 all say "Damage +10%". Is this intentional?
    Yes; damage increases from skill levels are multiplied together, not replacing the previous skill level.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

A Matter of Life & Death on manual 3x. That's 3 turns/round,five rounds,4 enemies approx.,3x. That's 45 attempts on 4 enemies approx., all perfect hits froze 3 toons. 2 were already stunned. 2 of 3 losses. Apologies to my troopers as my champion now SUCKS! Change to Corrupt General. Also test defence and my Carriage Rider with 1 set of level 1/30 froze as much as my Magus GS with 2 sets maxed. 1 time, 1 toon
    Last edited by Silentknight; 02-03-2017 at 03:42 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Even though it's always good to see that some development is being done, there's absolutely nothing for someone like me, endgamer/grinder since october. I really don't give a f*** about pvp, not invited and live in the wrong timezone, and the constant changing of stats/skills and whatnot, all because of pvp, really doesn't change anything.
    Why should i continue playing this game*, if you can call it playing at all, when droprates/randomness and the lack of new content aren't adressed. A montly update and an occasionally notice about what to come, will not change the fact that players are leaving. Players leaving should be seen as money lost, or have i missed something?
    Before you "spank" me or regard me as a crybaby*, know this. I started a second account to see if this game had anything interesting at all, and to my big surprise, starting over was really fun. Sadly, halfway through battlefield/madness and underworld/hard i ran into a brickwall due to droprates/randomness, and progress were only possible with troopers or RL-money, so maybe the dev team, or money-makers, should concider a different approach.

*playing this game = wasting my time
    *spank me...crybaby= not very "heavy metal" but who gives a f**k, but please spank me ;-)

tex \m/ - - \m/
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yes; damage increases from skill levels are multiplied together, not replacing the previous skill level.
    Seriously? Holy f*ckballs. Skill shards are even more important than I thought! Thanks for the answer!