Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I used slaukis CR on secret location hard underworld. His fury did 75 damage on trolls. And his basic attacks missed enemies and preservere healed nothing. Only thing that did something was torch. So i died, revived beat the rest and got maclo error at the end
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Did you attack a target with low Max HP? I just tried with a fully sharded, built-for-HP Angel of Strife against a competitive opponent in PVP and did 2000-4000 total damage (range due to class advantage).
    Yes, I was running troopers in PVE when I got those damage #s. I did use AOS in PVP and got #s closer to yours. This reduces damage by about 1/3. Sound right?
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    I used slaukis CR on secret location hard underworld. His fury did 75 damage on trolls. And his basic attacks missed enemies and preservere healed nothing. Only thing that did something was torch. So i died, revived beat the rest and got maclo error at the end
    Odd, my own Carriage Rider Eddie didn't have that problem with Preserve, Scythe, or Wither when I tried use him just now. Not sure what would have caused that for you. Do you recall what waves you saw problems with?

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Yes, I was running troopers in PVE when I got those damage #s. I did use AOS in PVP and got #s closer to yours. This reduces damage by about 1/3. Sound right?
    Depending on the build you had, that sounds about right.

Torture scales based on enemy Max HP, your Max HP, your Attack, and your Magic. Since a large portion of the damage is based on HP depending on you and your enemy's talisman builds (especially for the Angel of Strife), so you'll see more varied damage from him based on what you're attacking.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    hey browno, sorry to hear, i tried him on GOD everything seems fine so far :-O something seems to be messed up really hard

have 3 emulators installed and none works for me. but i can play on mobile phone, real strange. i hope this will get fixed soon.

pvp changes are okay so far, only the prisoner teams are even stronger now, because their main enemies aof and aos are really hit hard by the nerf.
    but not gonna complain about them, they seem to be more in balance now i feel. hitting for 6-9k single damage and getting extraturn for whole party is reasonable.
    only ridiculous huge imbalance is the prisoner+troll combo or any other real OP combo now. that should be adressed soon, because if you don't have the prisoner you are not on the same level as other players, regardless which toon you have beside this. you simply cannot counter it at the moment. but these are my last words regarding this issue for now, since i doN't wanna be annoying and repetitive (sorry if it seems so) ;-)

EDIT: the trooperlist resresh is still bugged, because the same names are shown over and over again. i think i never seen shaolinlondon on the list for example, while other names popup almost every time. there is something wrong.
    Last edited by slauki; 02-03-2017 at 02:24 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Same Here, AoS got nerfed bad. REAL BAD. Ridiculous damage.

OS
    Android

Shock and Burn are broken

So I tested the proc rate for Burn and Shock talismans and it is bad. Really bad! I have 3 Burn sets on my Warrior GS (105% chance to inflict burn on all enemies on perfect strike) and 3 Shock sets on my Magus GS (105% chance to inflict all enemies with shock for two turns on perfects). The way it was intended and should work. This is no longer the case.

Tested in three runs through Matter of life and Death, the chance of inflicting these effects went from guaranteed for all enemies to 1 out of 4 enemies in 7 rounds out of 15 and always the enemy on the far left of the screen. The burn effect now only triggers two burns (was guaranteed and triggering six before update, two burns per set) at most and not 105% of the time (closer to 35%-40% now).

Is this the intended change or is something wrong with the update?
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Any change with the drop rates?

3 rare souls out of 5 secret locations available today. Don't know just lucky or something has been fixed.

Still crap dupes from the souls though...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Same Here, AoS got nerfed bad. REAL BAD. Ridiculous damage.
    And you built two AOS...Blast.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    And you built two AOS...Blast.
    Actually, they are still big despite the low damage, the freeze festival is over and done.

OS
    Android
    Attack and magic penetration talismans say 35% chance in description, not 45 as announced.