Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_ID View Post
    As for the problem that ToTameAGame and everybody else suffer, I'm not sure what happen there, but it seems like the update doesn't really works in a same way for everybody. Some got it right, some got it wrong.
    Yep, somethings wrong there, maybe reinstall from scratch, since nothing of the like to report here.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Some of the bugs I've found:

1. Tailgunner Eddie's Second Chance skill occasionally also deals true damage to self. Presumably when the reset effect supposed to be triggered.
    2. AoF's passive and Tailgunner Eddie's fury sometimes don't give extra turn despite the killed enemy is the one that's targeted. No patterns identified.
    1. confirming this too
    1. same, but this was always the case , sometimes not triggering, dunno how or why
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I've tried the CR thing in AMOLAD madness. First try, I use Scythe skill all the way through the boss. I have no stats change. No increase nor decrease occurs.

Things get interesting when I replay the battle and use Wither instead. The magic & magic resistance buff seem to always occur and accumulate for the next round. Here are the screenshots I took every start of the round (1-2-3-4-boss respectively)

I remember that back then Wither skill benefits from this bug, it gets stronger as the battle progresses. But it was fixed in a past update. This is probably a comeback bug.

As for the problem that ToTameAGame and everybody else suffer, I'm not sure what happen there, but it seems like the update doesn't really works in a same way for everybody. Some got it right, some got it wrong.
    Did you get hit or had some negative effects on you or did you just go without taking a hit through the level? I have the feeling that negative effects might accumulate too.

OS
    Android
    Soldier Eddie's "Bullet Trace" skill doesn't seem to reset properly anymore when he gets a kill with it. In fact, it seems like he now does the extra attacks on his own teammates and himself. Seems like he may need some more boot camp training before he learns how to properly point his gun away from himself.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    OK, I'm a little floored. AoF took a big nerf. Sentinel Corrupt Droid took a big nerf. Overpowered. Got it. I had just maxed them, but accepted it would be good for balance.

Just used a Troopers Rainmaker Eddie. 24k damage every time on his basic attack. No buff. No class advantage.

Is this a mistake? That seems absolutely crazy and quite unfair. He'd one-hit almost anyone in the game.
    Last edited by Nicko; 02-03-2017 at 06:36 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Just used a Troopers Rainmaker Eddie. 24k damage every time
    Rainmaker you say - hmmmmm

I try to get one of those Warrior Imps now. Of course they don't drop from normal souls when you need one. Take your Viking an play Road to Ruin Madness and see if your sentinel also almost gets taken out on autoplay.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post
    Did you get hit or had some negative effects on you or did you just go without taking a hit through the level? I have the feeling that negative effects might accumulate too.
    I didn't take any negative effect on that particular try. I tried once more, removing AoF from my team to give enemy a chance to attack me. And yes, it seems the ACCUMULATION is the problem. Not only from Wither, but also every debuff, and buff from the fury as well. I also noticed that the Perfect Hit buff from the Desert Marauder never expires for the CR.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Soldier Eddie's "Bullet Trace" skill doesn't seem to reset properly anymore when he gets a kill with it. In fact, it seems like he now does the extra attacks on his own teammates and himself. Seems like he may need some more boot camp training before he learns how to properly point his gun away from himself.
    Gunner Dog's Bullet Trace seems normal, though. Resets correctly and doesn't do any friendly fire

OS
    iOS
    Rainmaker and AoF sounds like a good combo!

Instantly kill the first two characters in any PvP match you play! 😀
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Rainmaker and AoF sounds like a good combo!

Instantly kill the first two characters in any PvP match you play! 😀
    Good idea - only one problem - I don't have a Rainmaker and an AoF - what makes it actually two problems.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post
    Rainmaker you say - hmmmmm

I try to get one of those Warrior Imps now. Of course they don't drop from normal souls when you need one. Take your Viking an play Road to Ruin Madness and see if your sentinel also almost gets taken out on autoplay.
    Viking, Assassin GS, and Wickerman did fine. But those imps do hit hard...
    Nicko-0517