Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

THE PVP game has been rebooted

With freeze neutered, the game is bran new. Crazy. Defenses before that were a guaranteed win if first are now almost easy to beat.

Brand new game. Will take time to sort out.

Glad I didn't invest any shards lately.

Wow.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    With freeze neutered, the game is bran new. Crazy. Defenses before that were a guaranteed win if first are now almost easy to beat.

Brand new game. Will take time to sort out.

Glad I didn't invest any shards lately.

Wow.
    You got the reset right. Except the Prisoner remains a bigger beast than ever. Everything else is shaken up!
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    You got the reset right. Except the Prisoner remains a bigger beast than ever. Everything else is shaken up!
    I haven't played PVP since the update, but I still contend that the only issue with Prisoner was pairing him with the super-freeze teams (GGS & DM). Since freeze is so low now, you certainly at least get a chance to attack, which is all you really need to start countering. Not the Prisoner isn't powerful, but it shouldn't be instant death anymore. I guess we'll see.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    iOS
    Agree completely. The game is more challenging which is a great thing. I had fully sharded both an AoF and a Sentinel Corrupt Droid recently, so there's a little sting in that, but they're still useful characters and I'm looking forward to the more balanced combat experience.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I had fully sharded both an AoF and a Sentinel Corrupt Droid...
    I feel your pain having both fully sharded too

Seems like I said some times ago, days of the far west are over! Great improvement in many places...

Will probably take some time to see full impact of these changes t'll everyone adjust their strategy for new procs & nerf, for now it look good but hard to say since most teams didn't had time to adjust yet...
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Talismans overall were obviously broken by the recent update, so I think we'll have to wait until they are working properly to see what happens with PvP strategies. I for one am not going to make any big choices about characters and talismans until that is fixed.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Talismans overall were obviously broken by the recent update, so I think we'll have to wait until they are working properly to see what happens with PvP strategies. I for one am not going to make any big choices about characters and talismans until that is fixed.
    I think they now actually are closer to 12%..
    On AI with perfect 1/5 or about it gives 12% of 20% wich isn't much to begin with, now it have same procs as paralysis set... My mummy run both & seldom froze or stun an ennemy at the same rate which is not often, procs used to be through the roof for freeze with a stun from time to time..
    Last edited by Sag7272; 02-04-2017 at 02:49 AM.
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    Android
    Freeze talismans are useless now?
    0 freeze in each battles now....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    I think they now actually are closer to 12%..
    On AI with perfect 1/5 or about it gives 12% of 20% wich isn't much to begin with, now it have same procs as paralysis set... My mummy run both & seldom froze or stun an ennemy at the same rate which is not often, procs used to be through the roof for freeze with a stun from time to time..
    Burning talismans are obviously broken and it seems like other talismans have similar issues. One member reported statistics of his freeze talismans that were way lower than 12 % but completely in line with what you would expect if they were broken in the same way as the burning talismans. So it is likely a bug that affects all or a lot of the talismans.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Burning talismans are obviously broken and it seems like other talismans have similar issues. One member reported statistics of his freeze talismans that were way lower than 12 % but completely in line with what you would expect if they were broken in the same way as the burning talismans. So it is likely a bug that affects all or a lot of the talismans.
    Don't know for burn since I haven't tried, can't tell for others but my own tests point that my mummy stun rate didn't changed & my freeze rate is now on par with it... Probably look worse since it was triggering all the time before..

*Edit* Although rates seems ok you are right on something not right I've noticed that no AOD attack never freeze anyone pass the first ally.. all apologies that's probably where lie the problem
    Last edited by Sag7272; 02-04-2017 at 02:51 AM.
    -Bruce Dickinson