OS
    iOS

Maps aren't clearing when logging in/out players

When you log out of the game and another player logs in, the map doesn't get reset for the new player; i.e. the map is retained for whomever the first player was to log in. The only way I've been able to fix this is by uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

For example, my player has cleared the entire Campaign and has 3 skulls on all quests. My wife has cleared up to Battlefield Madness and only has the first Underworld Madness quest available.

Last night I logged in after 00:00 GMT (Secret Locations unlocking) and did all my Secret Locations but not UW Madness. I logged out and my wife logged in, but she retained my map. i.e. All her Secret Locations showed that there was 23:xx, 2 day, 3 day, etc. In UW Madness, it showed her as having cleared all the locations with 3 skulls even though she hadn't done any of the quests.

We uninstalled/reinstalled the game and she logged on, and everything behaved correctly so she could play the game. (We didn't try having her enter a UW Madness quest that should have been locked for her.)

When she logged out so I could play some more, now I had her map -- my Underworld Madness had all quests locked, including the Secret Location, because it was her map. I did try playing a no-skull UW quest which, on my map, should have been 3 skulls; to see if it would unlock proceeding quests which, on my map, should have already been unlocked. I did all 3 objectives, but I wasn't rewarded any skulls, and the proceeding quests remained locked.

We uninstalled/reinstalled again, and the game behaved properly again.
    Sinister-2035
    The sands of time, for me, are running low.

OS
    iOS
    Same issue here. Yesterday's update is most likely to blame.

OS
    iOS
    There's a workaround that works some of the times, so you don't have completely uninstall/reinstall, but I haven't worked out the precise steps for it to consistently work.

EDIT: After logging out of the "primary" account, log in with the second account then immediately log out again (without Start-ing the game). I usually close the app here -- mostly because LotB crashes with "An error occurred" 50% of the time when I tried logging out -- then log back in with the second account again.
    Last edited by Sinister Stairs; 02-13-2017 at 07:54 PM.
    Sinister-2035
    The sands of time, for me, are running low.