Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Man, then you're on a roll.. don't stop til you have enough for like 50 characters. Congrats, buddy!

Just cleared the bonus map on Underworld Hard
    These dropped
    Name:  2016-07-30 23.54.04.png
Views: 234
Size:  73.2 KB

OS
    iOS
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  61.3 KB
    Lol. Madness.
    I'm doing well for shards here.

Great pic. Any good drops?

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I'm doing alright here. Idk. A few shards, but idk if it's the level or just my turn with the RNG. Some confirmation would be nice. I HAVE to be here right now cause I need a red fierce talisman for another set. You do get more total runes farming underworld on madness for sure, but like I said, idk if the shards are better here or it's just my turn. If it's just my turn, underworld on madness would be better, as quality and quantity increase when you do get a drop.

OS
    iOS
    On a side note: I'm getting pretty excited about my samurai, he's almost powerful enough to one shot anything in the game. He's pretty tough too, but multiple blue high end enemies give him a hard time, as do heavy hitters that deal true damage. The blue shield helps, as does a multi purpose healer.

Two straight weeks of madness and battlefield runs at over 75 stamina plus refills to get ONE blue 3* evolution shard. Your luck is an anomaly.
    moongod-4268
    5* Axis Commander

I've still only found 1 blue 3* evolution shard in the last week or so. I have 14 3* rainbow shards. At this rate I will upgrade my 4* Carriage Rider Eddie by December.

Yeah. A huge anomaly. Not to mention, you said "10 runs, 7 shards" but on your list most of them are 2 star evo shards which no one is having trouble with anymore. It's the 3 star shards that are the issue. In 10 runs you did not get 7 3star shards. Post your 3 star results after 100 runs and then tell us the drop rate is not abysmal.

I agree. Of all the maps, that is where I have had the most success.