OS
    Android

Grim Reaper Eddie's Slash attack hitting himself?

I've been using Grim Reaper Eddie exclusively as my Eddie since yesterday's update. First, it appeared that his Slash skill attack never procs an additional attack. After a while, I noticed that about as often as it used to proc an aditional attack, GRE instead takes about 6k in damage. It doesn't seem to matter what enemy I'm attacking, but I noticed it while farming Battlefield/Madness, first fight "Shell Shocked". I've since tried other battles with the same conclusion: it looks like the additional attack procs, but instead of enemies it hits himself.

OS
    Android
    Same for me. Used Grim Reaper, AoF and Assassin Golden Son for a long time. Now Grim Reaper hits himself, AoF nerfed, and its passive doesn't trigger anymore on Grim Reaper's kills. Failing every autofarm attempt since update.

OS
    iOS
    When I'm on autoplay, it doesn't mean I should auto-hit myself ))) ...Grim Reaper is ripping himself ))

OS
    Android
    I just watched a video on fb were that happened. The enemy never even got a turn. Might of been one of you guys I'm not sure .

I didn't noticed it last night autoplaying, but I did loose two battles that I had no business loosing. I will pay more attention today.

Nodding frog needs to hire a new regression tester.

Edit. Just needed one play through. My first turn on autoplay. Gr used slash and went to half health after the attack. Time to change champions I guess. 28 shards down the pooper.
    Last edited by Shifter; 02-03-2017 at 08:34 PM.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    Here are two screenshots, one just before I use Slash, and one just after. No other attacks or anything happened.
    Name:  before.png
Views: 474
Size:  584.1 KB
    Name:  after.png
Views: 404
Size:  575.6 KB

OS
    Android

Not just GRE...

This same problem happens to Run to the Hills Eddie with his Strike attack when it procs an additional attack.

Also, when Eddie's Chain Knuckle attack stuns, it stuns Eddie, and the stun animation doesn't get cleared from him until the end of the fight (although the effect does clear).

Doesn't matter if you kill the opponent with the hit or not.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by homechicken View Post
    This same problem happens to Run to the Hills Eddie with his Strike attack when it procs an additional attack.

Also, when Eddie's Chain Knuckle attack stuns, it stuns Eddie, and the stun animation doesn't get cleared from him until the end of the fight (although the effect does clear).

Doesn't matter if you kill the opponent with the hit or not.
    The stunned Eddie animation not clearing seems to be a problem for all Eddies, no matter how they were stunned.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills