Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Goodbye Troopers

I'm out, this game is not fun anymore for months now and I'm tired of all those stupid bugs, server errors and untested things, this last one is too much for me : http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post38451

Thank you all Troopers for your badges and good luck with this game.
    \m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)

Damn, we've been troopers for as long as I can remember. Totally understand your frustration though. Thanks for all the badges, hope to see you back here soon.

OS
    iOS
    Gosh, I'll be missing you hard time. You're one of the oldest troopers on my list and were always a reliable one. Totally understand your decision - focus on something better mate. Should you come back later, drop me a msg and I'll clear a spot to have you back. Enjoy your extra free 8 hours a day ;P
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Man I totally feel you lately I've just been playing my 50 troopers per day and do the daily challenges then don;t play at all for the rest of the game. The game is getting dull especially as I keep on getting shit RNG I opened like 20 warrior souls not even a 4* or higher. Idk if I want to spend 900 souls to get a "shaman" eddie that some people have 6 dupes of. This RNG is shit.

Anyway man enjoy ur break if u come back send me a message or trooper request as well u are a good trooper.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    Sorry to hear that, we've been troopers for a long time (really...), but understandable. Too much frustration with bugs and "updates" have had me thinking along the same lines several times. I'll keep you for now, just in case....

Anyway, thanks for all the badges and \m/ Up the Irons \m/

tex
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Good luck with your next adventure(s)! Come back when/if things get better. It's no surprise all the big boys of PvP took their ball and went home this week. In the current game climate, it's a Fools errand to play. Hopefully they make changes soon or it's gonna be even more of a ghost town, we're all feeling the same way.

Edit: I am having fun refreshing my list every free chance and cherry picking an easy 20 from Shaolin whenever he pops up though haha. That's the best way to play now, keep your attacks down and cherry pick higher people, winning 12 and losing 20 all day long at the top is for suckers, let someone else do the work for you in the current system.
    Last edited by Jofer16; 04-24-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    another free reset and 20 points from Shaolin, already poked a few holes in this new system in a day or two. could be exploited hard if people were careful and spent ironite on refreshes attacking higher ranks instead of mass attack on sands refills. I warned of this type of system weeks ago and here it is haha.

bugs and flawed decisions, please devs listen to us before we lose more good people like rygone.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post

Edit: I am having fun refreshing my list every free chance and cherry picking an easy 20 from Shaolin whenever he pops up though haha. That's the best way to play now, keep your attacks down and cherry pick higher people, winning 12 and losing 20 all day long at the top is for suckers, let someone else do the work for you in the current system.
    Bingo my friend
    Nicko-0517

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Bingo my friend
    Yeah except this system is designed around not attacking, so I don't even want to spend ironite to achieve it. At least bashing through lists over and over was fun, I'm not gonna sit in the lead and let people feast off my ironite spending to climb. like I said before, a fools game.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Falling a bit and nice to see some new options to attack (sorry Enti haha) man at like rank 20 this would be fun to speed through.