Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Why the game won’t run with an emulator on the pc, anyway?!? This is making me really disappointed, as I didn’t expect that after a tuning update. Like most of troppers here (I think) an emulator was easy to use, due to the daily duties at work/home, or due to the fact that the battery of the cellphone/tablet goes weaker and weaker.....
    Btw: It never ran on one of my SoCs with Android 5. I can install it - I can start it - but I can't click start with the mouse. Everything else runs fine - I always wondered why that is the case. Instead of running it on my tablet I could farm on a Raspberry Pi 3 e.g.

OS
    Android
    When starting or resuming the game from the sands of time refill notification in android's status bar, the game won't open or i get an app crash popup. Sometimes the game starts despite the crash popup message. Android 6.0.1 on Moto Z Play.

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    iOS
    (note: the following is a rambling tale of mutliple bugs/odd occurrences that may or may not be related)

So for the most part I haven't noticed anything wrong with my CR Eddie on my A game, but on my B game (using Speed of Light Eddie), the effects don't stack like they do for others, but within a match the icons never go away. So he'll have a dozen icons above him (multiples of the same ones when re-cast) which effect him for the right number of turns but the icons stick around. Not a debilitating bug, but a bit annoying.

That is, until I used a trooper's Viking Eddie, who got stuck with -100% MR (a kill to the Viking) & -50% DEF for the entire level (all 5 waves including the Beast). I tried to use the MR charge + Call to Arms to raise it, and boy did it: up to 6050% without the buff (5950% with the buff). Is that right? Used a fury attack (I think) and hit for ~16k. Basic attacks (including the -100% MR) hit for only 200-300. However, hitting a Gunner CotD & Warrior Troll (both with 25-50% health & a heal shield) that ~16k killed the troll, but the CotD healed for almost full health. ???

Later in the match, the Beast killed my Magus Golden Sun (heal blocked at the time), who revived, but with no health - I thought he should have gotten his health back even with the heal block but wasn't sure. Then, before I could even use him, he just slowly sank down below the ground and was gone. I couldn't use him and didn't get the achievement for keeping 2 allies alive. [in a previous match he died, but I could still use him even though he wasn't there; don't recall if he had already revived once though.]

It was a very strange match.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    Android
    not sure if this is a new bug or an old one, but if you have dupe characters, your defense sometimes swiches to the other one for no obvious reason.

i exeprienced this two times. i have a level 99 aos and one level 100 aos and. last week i tested my defense i saw that my level 99 is on my defense and i'm 100% sure that i put the level 100 on and that he was there the whole time.

today i experienced that my unsharded CG without talismans replaced my fully sharded one -.-.... that explains my bad bad defense ratio a little.
    i checked this last week and i'm again 100% sure that i put on the right one.

maybe this is related to the position of the character. i have also two pharaos and sometimes the maxed equipped pharaoh is in the first spot the other time the uneqipped one is showing up first...

could there be a relationship between this issues??

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    not sure if this is a new bug or an old one, but if you have dupe characters, your defense sometimes swiches to the other one for no obvious reason.

i exeprienced this two times. i have a level 99 aos and one level 100 aos and. last week i tested my defense i saw that my level 99 is on my defense and i'm 100% sure that i put the level 100 on and that he was there the whole time.

today i experienced that my unsharded CG without talismans replaced my fully sharded one -.-.... that explains my bad bad defense ratio a little.

maybe this is related to the position of the character. i have also two pharaos and sometimes the maxed equipped pharaoh is in the first spot the other time the uneqipped one is showing up first...

The same thing happend to me, I've spend my first 2 weeks of pvp with a dupe pharaoh eddie lvl1 with no skill shards and talismans.
    \m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

This isn't a bug per se, but I would highly appreciate it if the highest levelled dupe shows up first when picking characters for (PVE) fights. I wasn't looking enough when doing Light Bringer Hard and I accidentally put my dupe Corrupt General in the party. He died against the bat wave, but somehow I still won without needing to revive. He also leveled up 6 times :P
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Use the lock icon on the dupe you use. Leave the rest unlocked. It's the only way to tell them apart without having to manually check each time.

Now...here is a good one:
    Spartons defense team doesn't take damage from trolls reflect shield...

Any news about the removing the bugs? I cant log in since the update:/

OS
    Android
    Guys check your defence team, my dupe pharaoh eddie lvl1 was in the team again instead of my maxed out pharaoh eddie.
    \m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)