Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bug Reports from Feb 2, 2017 Update

Thank you to everyone who has reported an issue here, or sent our team a bug report over email since our last update.

In addition to other reported issues, we are currently working on solutions for the bugs surrounding Burning/Freeze Talismans, and the stacking negative effects that are occurring in battle. We’re aiming to deliver solutions for these issues, and other bugs as soon as we can.

If you are running into problems such as the issues listed above or any other bugs you may find, please send us a message using the Support button in the Settings menu, or email us directly at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. Be sure to include as many details as you can regarding the problems you have run into.

OS
    iOS
    How about compatibility issues! please verify the SDK version and dependencies used for this recent update.
    so many android devices/emulators are not compatible anymore, please don't wait for another month to accumulate enough reports to fix that issue.

have mercy on poor souls
    Last edited by MetalWarrior; 02-04-2017 at 12:21 AM.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    How about compatibility issues! please verify the SDK version and dependencies used for this recent update.
    so many android devices/emulators are not compatible anymore, please don't wait for another month to accumulate enough reports to fix that issue.

have mercy on poor souls
    yep that should be top priority, since people are locked out (again).....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post

have mercy on poor souls
    This is one of the main issues we are currently looking into. Anyone who is experiencing these problems should send us their device info, including the current operating system they are using.

OS
    Android

CR Eddie dying

CR Eddie seems to be harmed of all healing sources, including the one he has himself. A high healing can rightaway kill him at an instant.

OS
    iOS
    My Sentinel Golden Son killed my Vampire Hunter instead of healing him in LoL and nearly did the same to my Samurai. It could be something related to marks on the enemies, but that's just a guess...
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Csucsu View Post
    CR Eddie seems to be harmed of all healing sources, including the one he has himself. A high healing can rightaway kill him at an instant.
    Haven't had healing problems but I have had his ghost removed 3x when you usually get hit with burn effects. ie. After opponents last attack. When there was no opponent that could remove it. 1x there was only a prisoner left on opposing team. Also have had his wither attack do no damage. This happened 2x in a row during 1 match. No sound effect,no movement from enemy upon impact,nothing. All in arena
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Haven't had healing problems but I have had his ghost removed 3x when you usually get hit with burn effects. ie. After opponents last attack. When there was no opponent that could remove it. 1x there was only a prisoner left on opposing team. Also have had his wither attack do no damage. This happened 2x in a row during 1 match. No sound effect,no movement from enemy upon impact,nothing. All in arena
    Those bugs are gettging funnier by the hour.

While fighting a Prisoner in PvP I had Imuunity and Invincibility on the Green Bat up. The Prisoner tried to silence me and did not have success - works as designed in this case. Next round he attacks me and transfers his silence to me while my two buffs still up - and definitely up I just casted it the round before.

So the Prisoner can now apparently transfer negative effects that he doesn't like. That makes totally sense as other players without one would have a small chance to beat him.

Different fight against Mummy, CG and Prisoner. My team did not get one move. Stun, stun, hit, stun stun hit hit hit stun stun stun - finished or like that (you know - antidote not working - immunity and they went first). It is not just the Prisoner and the Troll. Also Prisoner and General ... Nodding Frog logic would now be to nerf the Troll and the General into oblivion. Everybody else has discovered a different pattern by now.
    Last edited by ToTameAGame; 02-06-2017 at 04:05 PM.

OS
    iOS
    i really think that you guys ought to pay people to do your QA testing for you. i understand if this was a once in a while situation .. but everytime you do anything nodding frog makes it a priority to break the whole game.
    and like always - you are blatantly asking your customers to figure out the problem ... never seen this kind of shamelessness from a game company.
    you should be ashamed of yourself
    RNG : "Its a TRAP"
    - Admiral Ackbar

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    i really think that you guys ought to pay people to do your QA testing for you. i understand if this was a once in a while situation .. but everytime you do anything nodding frog makes it a priority to break the whole game.
    and like always - you are blatantly asking your customers to figure out the problem ... never seen this kind of shamelessness from a game company.
    you should be ashamed of yourself
    If Maiden would produce music in the same quality like the regression experts from NF create code they would probably sound like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5C8AC6V2KQ&t=0m16s