Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Csucsu View Post
    CR Eddie seems to be harmed of all healing sources, including the one he has himself. A high healing can rightaway kill him at an instant.
    Yup, I have this problem too. Although on one occasion I hit the enemy and instead of it dying, my CR Eddie did .
    Purplepixii-5983
    Active daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post
    So the Prisoner can now apparently transfer negative effects that he doesn't like...
    Actually he always did, his skill transfer negative effects upon attack 100% by definition no matter what, you can even transfer it to most bosses... But it's his native skill from beginning so nothing new here..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Actually he always did, his skill transfer negative effects upon attack 100% by definition no matter what, you can even transfer it to most bosses... But it's his native skill from beginning so nothing new here..
    While immunity is up on my toon (I know it is a perfext thing that can't be cleared but it shouldn't transfer on immunity). That's just awesome. I think a god mode for 6 rounds on the Prisoner should be triggered at the same time. Otherwise he seems to be a bit useless.

Knowing that I'm certainly sticking to not to attack any more teams with a Prisoner in it. But apparently something will be done - some day - a few months or so.

CR eddie

Carriage rider Eddie in secret location: a perfect hit shows "miss"?!?!? Another round, a perfect hit, but no damage given. Used his fury, de/buffs appear, but no damage.

I hardly ever got macl0 errors, but got 2 today. Sign back in and see I was used as someone's trooper. Coincidence?

I'm on iOS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Carriage rider Eddie in secret location: a perfect hit shows "miss"?!?!? Another round, a perfect hit, but no damage given. Used his fury, de/buffs appear, but no damage.

I hardly ever got macl0 errors, but got 2 today. Sign back in and see I was used as someone's trooper. Coincidence?

I'm on iOS
    Yes that's new: It's a perfect miss - like you roll a 1 in D&D

It's a known bug that has been introduce at the last regression. Negative effects stack but don't clear to a point where your magic is e.g. -100% -> not a lot of damage.

I get at least 1 MACL0 a day and I am grateful for that - Legacy of the Bugs without MACL0 wouldn't just be the same anymore

OS
    Android
    Twice within the last week I have had trooper requests from players that according to the counter have been inactive for 5 days. 😮

I hope its a bug from last tuning update cuz otherwise I wonder how many (hopefully none) loyal active troopers have I deleted.
    If I have I sensearly appologyze.

I have a few troopers at 5 and 6 inactive days atm. Normally I delete troopers after 10 days of inactivity or if they are inactive 5+ days twice within a month. But with this uncertaincy I will not delete troopers for a while.

Cheers

OS
    iOS
    I am still getting the daily challenge screen crash - I do my challenges go to collect the 'rewards' but once I have received them the game goes to red clouds and I have to force quit my iPhone. When I log back in I have lost the daily rewards I just claimed. Not big concerns in the context of all the other stuff but I bug - not sure if others are facing this too - it is fine on Android devises and I think ipad.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I am still getting the daily challenge screen crash - I do my challenges go to collect the 'rewards' but once I have received them the game goes to red clouds and I have to force quit my iPhone. When I log back in I have lost the daily rewards I just claimed. Not big concerns in the context of all the other stuff but I bug - not sure if others are facing this too - it is fine on Android devises and I think ipad.
    yup, getting the exact same happen to me. It's a problem because we are missing out on 15 ironite every day.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    You're not alone. (See this forun post Can not claim achievements).

I think it's a big issue since we're losing Ironity every day for no good reason.

By the looks of it dev team doesn't give a s***.

Is it only the PVP Arena players getting any game improvements and the rest of us are left in the void?

OS
    Android
    Why the game won’t run with an emulator on the pc, anyway?!? This is making me really disappointed, as I didn’t expect that after a tuning update. Like most of troppers here (I think) an emulator was easy to use, due to the daily duties at work/home, or due to the fact that the battery of the cellphone/tablet goes weaker and weaker.....