Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks kkkreg!

Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    I sent a request to Emile and Powerslave.
    I'm Pepp-7418, i play all my troopers daily and do the same as some of you wrote before. I have respect for my troopers and avoid to attack them. I play my troopers first and then go to the arena. A big thank you to my reliable troopers. You know who you are.
    Weird, I never saw it for some reason. Just sent you a request.

Keep up the good work troopers!
    \m/ Emile-3944 \m/
    I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes). Let's chase those skillshards together

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    As I have stated before, and like many others here on this thread, I have noticed a drop off in the amount of trooper badges I have been receiving every day since the start of PvP. I have tried keeping track of this using the daily pop-up, but it is not equaling up to the amount of badges I have received each day. I have been averaging about 800 badges received every day, but the pop-up screen has showed me that I have received 125, 50, and 325 badges for each of the days I have tried to keep track. This has been an exercise in futility. Obviously, there is a huge discrepancy between these numbers, and just to let you all know most of you have not shown up on the pop-up screen at all. I do not tell you this to make you think that I do not think that I am receiving my daily badges from you! I believe everyone on here who says that they play all of their troopers everyday. I believe that all of you are just not showing up on the pop-up screen for whatever reason. I only tell you this so that hopefully none of you will drop me as a trooper because i do not show up on your pop-up screen. I am playing all of your troopers everyday, and with the exception of the daily server error or two (sometimes as many as six), I have been sending everyone badges faithfully. I will only be paying attention to when each of my troopers has last been active to decide whether to drop them when I receive a request.
    The reporting has to be broken. Before reading this response, I was finishing up my Trooper grind and just out of curiosity, I checked the number of total badges before closing the game. I came back a few minutes later and received a pop up showing 75 badges, but only an increase of 25 in my total from that last check.

I looked at my list and those that had been inactive for more than 2 days got cut.

OS
    Android
    yep, one point is that the messages aren't realtime. So when you look at the list and it says 1000pts before quitting, the next time you open the game you'll may recieve a popup saying you got 100pts but you are still at 1000. You simply got them already before quitting.
    Next is that the list is quite bugged. Sometimes you'll get no popup but points, sometimes the popup just shows a part of earned points resulting in kicked troopers which in fact did their hard work. I also got points from troopers which where shown as several days off.
    Its safe to ignore the popup.

Instead of Popups it really would be better to show an accurate status on the troopers list itself
    Last edited by Kutte; 02-21-2017 at 06:00 PM.
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Request sent.
    Accepted! Thanks, man.

I've also noticed how the list of troopers and the popup are quite buggy. I feel as though the LOTB team should make fixing this one of their priorities considering how it impacts us players with a highly desired currency (the only way besides PVP to buy skill shards). If we get booted off someone's list due to the buggy popup, that's not fair to us if we've been putting in the work.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Apart from last Saturday, when I got 3 MACL0 errors, I am always playing every trooper daily, and I always do my troopers before the Arena. I keep my list to about 40 because I hate getting to the end of the day and having to rush before the refresh!
    I generally play on my morning and evening commute, and during lunch breaks, so hopefully I show up on people's notifications but it might be at different times of day. I am lucky enough to have a great bunch of core troopers who I know are active, and quite a few are forum regulars. Had to cut couple of inactives and two people who removed talismans from their champ over the last few weeks, but happily replaced them with more regular daily players.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Still have a lot of Troopers to replace. I can easily guarantee damn near twenty spots. Last time I put out a call I got three people. I run all my Troopers, EVERY DAY. Roughly half of them return the favor. They all used to be solid players, but they've been dropping like flies this year. Not hard to figure out why, but I'm a die hard Maiden fan so I keep plugging away. Stopped spending money and won't drop another dime till the the one damn Eddie I've wanted from the start drops through other means. Keeps me from being disappointed. Besides, running Troopers is a great time killer between daily activities.

Up the Irons!
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Still have a lot of Troopers to replace. I can easily guarantee damn near twenty spots. Last time I put out a call I got three people. I run all my Troopers, EVERY DAY. Roughly half of them return the favor. They all used to be solid players, but they've been dropping like flies this year. Not hard to figure out why, but I'm a die hard Maiden fan so I keep plugging away. Stopped spending money and won't drop another dime till the the one damn Eddie I've wanted from the start drops through other means. Keeps me from being disappointed. Besides, running Troopers is a great time killer between daily activities.

Up the Irons!
    True that man and I'm glad to have you as one of my daily troopers! Really like your storm eddie.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    Going through my trooper list and it looks like I've got 7 troopers at 3+ days of inactivity, so if you need another daily player feel free to shoot me a request. Ingame name is James-2151.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    Going through my trooper list and it looks like I've got 7 troopers at 3+ days of inactivity, so if you need another daily player feel free to shoot me a request.
    Same here. Have 6 slots open for solid daily players. Troopers first!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Same here. Have 6 slots open for solid daily players. Troopers first!
    Thanks for the requests. Sent trooper points everyone's way before the reset. Still have a few slots open for anyone else who plays all troopers daily.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619