Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

More bugs than the insectarium

I'm a founder and I stopped playing for 2 months because of all the bugs. I emailed them about 2 things specifically (one was refacing my "founder" status on the forums, since I PAID to have access to the founder's section) Now I logged in for the much - hyped PVP, but I cant play because the game freezes the second I press the arena button. I'm still waiting for replies to my prior emails from JUNE 2016, so I don't have many hopes of a reply or a fix. I'm seriously sick of this already.

OS
    iOS
    When the game freezes, do you see a golden circle somewhere on your screen? Touch that circle..even I thought that the game was freezing whenever I went to the Arena, until I realized that the golden circle was some kind of walk through on how the Arena feature works.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Btw, have you guys noticed that ever since the PvP launch, people are not using all their Troopers? I have only been receiving 600-700 badges from Troopers who were otherwise quite reliable.

Kkkreg, Hornet, you guys are stellar and I am still getting badges from you both and quite a few others, but I'm not getting badges from many players who are quite active and used to be very reliable. Darn, will have to start keeping track of who sends badges my way, sigh!
    I have also noticed a slight drop off with the amount of trooper badges I am receiving every day. I guess I am going to have to start trying to keep track of who is sending me badges too.

Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    IceMan, since PVP went live, I've tried to play Troopers first, then use the rest of the time in PVP before the reset. So far, not a big fan of PVP...
    Except for earning the daily acheivment for PvP, I play all of my troopers before I play PvP, so that I make sure that I get the chance to use all of my troopers. So far, I am not a big fan of PvP either. As of right now, I only plan on playing it to earn coins so that I can buy a skill shard every week.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    I have also noticed a slight drop off with the amount of trooper badges I am receiving every day. I guess I am going to have to start trying to keep track of who is sending me badges too.

Except for earning the daily acheivment for PvP, I play all of my troopers before I play PvP, so that I make sure that I get the chance to use all of my troopers. So far, I am not a big fan of PvP either. As of right now, I only plan on playing it to earn coins so that I can buy a skill shard every week.
    I do the same!!! We need to stick together as Troopers and send each other badges!
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I am still there Powerslave74. Troopers are my priority over PvP, I don't know how much more of it I can take anyway due to that stupid point system. I have 2 open spots for troopers also.

OS
    iOS
    Cheers guys, I do the same...Troopers always get my priority over PvP.

Also, I stay away from attacking any of my troopers in PvP...more like a gentlemen thing where you don't attack your friends!

I also try not to attack forum regulars who are not my troopers...I saw Patric and Schadenfreud show up in my arena attack list yesterday, and I stayed well clear from you guys. Besides the obvious fact of most likely getting absolutely destroyed by you guys, I just couldn't bring myself to attack fellow forum mates!

Cheers!

OS
    Android
    Powerslave74: I sent a Trooper request.

IceMan: Tried my hand at mjmxiii and was quickly disposed of! Learned my lesson!!

Dunno about you guys but earning trooper badges is still on top of my priority list. I still use everyone's trooper every day, and would like to thank the ones that use mine. You guys rock

Feel free to add me if you want, my list is full but I think a large number of them don't play anymore.
    \m/ Emile-3944 \m/
    I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes). Let's chase those skillshards together

OS
    Android
    I will attack my troopers once in awhile just to see what they are working on or if necessary when they are on my list and I am trying to keep my win steak alive and don't want to refresh. For the most part I just try to stay out of their way in case they are trying to progress also
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I am still there Powerslave74. Troopers are my priority over PvP, I don't know how much more of it I can take anyway due to that stupid point system. I have 2 open spots for troopers also.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Cheers guys, I do the same...Troopers always get my priority over PvP.

Also, I stay away from attacking any of my troopers in PvP...more like a gentlemen thing where you don't attack your friends!

I also try not to attack forum regulars who are not my troopers...I saw Patric and Schadenfreud show up in my arena attack list yesterday, and I stayed well clear from you guys. Besides the obvious fact of most likely getting absolutely destroyed by you guys, I just couldn't bring myself to attack fellow forum mates!

Cheers!
    I see you guys, as well as the others here on the forum, sending me trooper badges every day. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Powerslave74: I sent a Trooper request.

IceMan: Tried my hand at mjmxiii and was quickly disposed of! Learned my lesson!!
    request accepted and trooper badges sent your way.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)