Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Its great to see 3 of my most faithful troopers here! mjmxiii, Blade and treebombb, thank you guys for the troopers badges everyday

I can make room for 2 new troopers, you can send me a request if interested !

dje-8079

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTaste View Post
    Hi,request sent.

BadTaste-7168
    Added, thanks! Full for now . . . going to give a few other troopers a few more days to show up as active, in case it's a reporting error.

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    I'm glad to see some people still out there. Hope it is a bug and I'm holding on to a few accounts that were awesome troopers a week or two ago just in case. Got a bad feeling that folks are bouncing too. Blade, Patrice and dje still got you guys in trooper list, solid as ever, and most of the troopers on my list are from the forum now and going strong. Anyone who needs another daily player feel free to send me a request.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    Its great to see 3 of my most faithful troopers here! mjmxiii, Blade and treebombb, thank you guys for the troopers badges everyday

dje-8079
    Hey, my feeling are hurt...my name should be in that list as well! Lol!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    I'm glad to see some people still out there. Hope it is a bug and I'm holding on to a few accounts that were awesome troopers a week or two ago just in case. Got a bad feeling that folks are bouncing too. Blade, Patrice and dje still got you guys in trooper list, solid as ever, and most of the troopers on my list are from the forum now and going strong. Anyone who needs another daily player feel free to send me a request.
    Request sent. Pepp-7418

OS
    Android
    I'm still looking to replace some that have never given back. Like to send requests to those here who aren't already on my list.

kkkreg5-6767

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Anyone who needs another daily player feel free to send me a request.
    Request sent.

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post

dje-8079
    You're a good daily trooper too
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    Yea I'm still here, I also added a couple of people in the past month and they aren't playing anymore bummer :/. I'll send you a request my trooper isn't that great but I use troopers everyday .
    I'm one of them. Ive been waiting for something positive to happen. Months of waiting on these guys to get their shit together has finally driven me away. We don't even get compensation for all these messes. Now I'm seeing a Facebook thing for ironite. I don't use Facebook. Send that shit straight to the game. Anyone who hasn't already done so can delete me if they want. I'd like to say I'll be back, but I don't really see anything changing as long as these guys are working on it. I'm sorry to say this devs but you might be better off selling the game to someone else.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Cool, I was able to get trooper points to everyone who just requested me before the daily reset. Thanks for adding me guys, lemme know if any of you want me to switch up my champ to try a different char I have. Troll is pretty dope though. Don't have Facebook either. Wish they would hook us all up! What's up with that NF? Can someone just post that code on the forum or is that not cool?
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619