View Poll Results: Which Eddie should I max out?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eddie (Default)

3 17.65%
  • Storm

6 35.29%
  • Mummy

4 23.53%
  • Speed of Light

4 23.53%
    OS
    Android

Which Eddie should I max out with skill shards?

I have currently maxed out Solider Eddie along with Pharaoh Dog King, CotD (Warrior), and Angel of Fear with skill shards.
    Last edited by KidIcarus666; 02-08-2017 at 09:33 PM.

OS
    Android
    Mummy for pvp or storm in pve for me
    But you have a good pve eddie (soldier)
    if pvp -->mummy
    But it can change, just wait for skill shards like me ^^
    Last edited by blade685; 02-08-2017 at 11:00 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by KidIcarus666 View Post
    I have currently maxed out Solider Eddie along with Pharaoh Dog King, CotD (Warrior), and Angel of Fear with skill shards.
    Was thinking too I had a fully maxed CotD(W)... T'll new update add some skill shard to his power move

I personally have a maxed "PvP mummy"... Not all that impressed he's there for his skill set more than his damage capabilities & do marginally more DMG after 11 skillshard.. Unless being real dedicated to PvP or having the right team for him I'd skill up another one (still one of the best looking & love using him it's not the point)
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    I have all these maxed but I personally wouldn't max shards on any. Save them for that killer character you've been waiting on or a new one around the corner.

Then again, we need projects in these content droughts so I understand the need to do something. For that -any would be great.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Speed of Light Eddie is insanely underrated... he always has been, and it seems he always will be. I maxed mine ages ago, and I've never regretted a single shard.

... But yeah, Mummy is the Arena go-to... no denying. Even I'll admit that SoL is USELESS in the hands of the AI. lol
    Last edited by The Educated fool; 02-09-2017 at 08:33 PM.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Speed of Light Eddie is insanely underrated... he always has been, and it seems he always will be. I maxed mine (shards and all) ages ago, and I've never regretted a single shard.
    I remember first getting SoL, finding him a bit too squishy, and putting him away for ever.

But I recently started a second game and thought I'd give him a try. I've never used an Eddie where I've used every skill regularly. He has so many uses! I think on the first time through there's such a learning curve with all the buffs/debuffs/power/fury that it's hard to process which things are really useful - I just settled on a max damage approach (which works well enough). Playing through the second time, though, has been really interesting since I understand all the nuances to the buff system and how to make use of all of SoL's utilities. Currently just starting Underworld Hard/BattleField Madness and I just need one more skillshard to max him out.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    Android
    Thanks for replying everybody! I don't have PvP yet so it sounds like I'll wait to test that out first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Was thinking too I had a fully maxed CotD(W)... T'll new update add some skill shard to his power move
    Yeah same thing happened to me! I don't think I'll use Skill Shards on his power move though.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I remember first getting SoL, finding him a bit too squishy, and putting him away for ever.

But I recently started a second game and thought I'd give him a try. I've never used an Eddie where I've used every skill regularly. He has so many uses! I think on the first time through there's such a learning curve with all the buffs/debuffs/power/fury that it's hard to process which things are really useful - I just settled on a max damage approach (which works well enough). Playing through the second time, though, has been really interesting since I understand all the nuances to the buff system and how to make use of all of SoL's utilities. Currently just starting Underworld Hard/BattleField Madness and I just need one more skillshard to max him out.
    What kind of Talisman setup do you have on him, Arcturus? I'm assuming that the second game is not on your main account else I would have checked your team via the Trooper access.
    Cheers!

OS
    iOS
    I agree with Sag - Mummy is fine for PvP without any shards; it's his taunt and cleanse that make him so good in PvP and neither get better with skill shards. Shards will simply take his damage from pathetic to poor - ex instead of 1800 damage, you'll get 2800. Not worth it as it makes little difference in a battle. He's not there to damage as he simply can't do it.

I think Storm is a blast and would be my choice of those listed. Otherwise, like Bill said, save those shards until you get a character you're passionate about.

Or better yet - wait for PvP and get a feel for that aspect of the game before spending skill shards
    Nicko-0517