Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Pharaoh Eddie
    1 - Could you make an example as how Revive All will work/scale? With how much approximate HP will the toons be revived?
    2 - You just put a mandatory red slot for talisman, why increase magic scaling? Should we go back to blue, or even a green one?

I also think bugs should be fixed first prior to any update/tuning.

Best
    The Revive amount itself has not changed, just the healing amount. There was a flat base amount of healing that was supposed to be a percentage. As far as how you can build Pharaoh Eddie, nothing's changed for the most part. He is tankier and does more damage with Greens and Reds generally, you just have the option to build MAGIC to increase the value of Revive All's Heal and Mend's Damage.

-Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 02-10-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    ust want to clarify, this post means,that post/thread itself doesn't go into describing what bug fixes will be applied ! Or
    the next update you are planning to push in mid feb, won't include any codes that would fix the compatibility issues (bug fix)
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    Are any known bugs gonna be fixed in this update? I agree with the tuning its necessary to keep the game going good but I would like to see bugs fixed as well. That's what makes games playable and more enjoyable
    This is just a preview of the character tuning; the next update will have many bug fixes, including for things like not launching on certain Android devices, talisman effects not proccing on more than 1 enemy, and issues which caused characters to do no damage. We don't have the final patch notes for the update ready, which is why they're not posted (we're still working on the update, so it's not 100% clear what the full list of changes are yet).

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Will you make Mummy's Power smash possible to aim that stun? Not a single time ever it went where I wanted it... Triggers rarely and always on a guy which is just about to die. You can even raise the cost if I can aim it, as far as I am concerned.
    Mummy Eddie already has a lot going for him with his skill set, so we aren't looking at changing that skill right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Also, I would suggest that raised accuracy from Angel of Pain's basic move can be applied to a random ally.
    Even if it's a random ally, a guaranteed Accuracy Up buff to an ally would allow this character to do more than what we're intending him to do. Like Mummy Eddie, Angel of Pain already has a good usage rate and brings great value to a team, so we'd rather keep him as he is.

OS
    iOS
    Always nice to see the dialogue continueing! At the same time, I would hope for an as-soon-possible-bug-fix without taking the risk something else goes wrong, but if you are sure about this...

Noticing those Talisman slot changes, could you have a look at the Assassin Artillery Dog, too? The attributes of this character just make no sense to me what so ever, or am I missing something?

His only damaging move does physical damage, yet he has a mandatory purple slot, which not only means wasting stats but also a set bonus since no one will put three purple on him. In addition to that he has a crazy high magic stat which is of purely cosmetic impact. Did War Machine deal true damage at some point? In that case everything would make sense. Considering his rarity, I'd wish the character was more consistant and with a probably valuable role in PvP due to his passive I think he is worthy of some tuning. (One could argue that the green slots are already doing more bad than good on him, but if it is intended to keep the damage down a bit, I guess that's alright)
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    Nice can't wait till the next update then. Good luck on the work devs!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Always nice to see the dialogue continueing! At the same time, I would hope for an as-soon-possible-bug-fix without taking the risk something else goes wrong, but if you are sure about this...

Noticing those Talisman slot changes, could you have a look at the Assassin Artillery Dog, too? The attributes of this character just make no sense to me what so ever, or am I missing something?

His only damaging move does physical damage, yet he has a mandatory purple slot, which not only means wasting stats but also a set bonus since no one will put three purple on him. In addition to that he has a crazy high magic stat which is of purely cosmetic impact. Did War Machine deal true damage at some point? In that case everything would make sense. Considering his rarity, I'd wish the character was more consistant and with a probably valuable role in PvP due to his passive I think he is worthy of some tuning. (One could argue that the green slots are already doing more bad than good on him, but if it is intended to keep the damage down a bit, I guess that's alright)
    Thanks for pointing out the discrepancy. We'll take a look at the Artillery Dog next patch.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Noticing those Talisman slot changes, could you have a look at the Assassin Artillery Dog, too? The attributes of this character just make no sense to me what so ever, or am I missing something? if it is intended to keep the damage down a bit, I guess that's alright)
    There's definitely something weird with these passive immune dogs... HH have more magic than attack stat while having only physical attributes too..
    Last edited by Sag7272; 02-10-2017 at 10:38 PM.
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    This is just a preview of the character tuning; the next update will have many bug fixes, including for things like not launching on certain Android devices, talisman effects not proccing on more than 1 enemy, and issues which caused characters to do no damage. We don't have the final patch notes for the update ready, which is why they're not posted (we're still working on the update, so it's not 100% clear what the full list of changes are yet).
    Appreciate the the clarification,

... how about give some of us (forum members) the job of beta testers,instead of the whole world at once,same you are doing for pvp beta test.
    by providing the apk/ipa file,and point that game to a backup/temp server,instead of updating the primary server and post the update to playstore/appstore.

just be on safe side that,coming update won't bring more bugs than resolutions.

I do understand,it is not possible for you guys to test huge number of devices and OS available on the market,in a limited amount of time.

Anyway,if the company policy allows it.think about that.just an idea.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    any information on the android-instant-crash bug fix? cause i/we are loosing some players because their devices can't start the game anymore.
    Support mails were sent, i hope, this gets fixed.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    any information on the android-instant-crash bug fix? cause i/we are loosing some players because their devices can't start the game anymore.
    Support mails were sent, i hope, this gets fixed.
    We are still testing the update, but we're fairly confident we have a fix for this in the next update (hopefully will be released soon).

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    ... how about give some of us (forum members) the job of beta testers,instead of the whole world at once,same you are doing for pvp beta test.
    by providing the apk/ipa file,and point that game to a backup/temp server,instead of updating the primary server and post the update to playstore/appstore.

just be on safe side that,coming update won't bring more bugs than resolutions.
    In some ways, this makes releasing app updates much harder, and there would probably need to be limitations for the accounts that are beta testing (such as being separate from your regular accounts, and/or altered store information), but yeah, this is something I can float to the team to consider in the future.