Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

February 2017 Mid-Month Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss the preliminary tuning notes.

You can see the details of the preliminary notes in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    iOS
    sparton - its great that you guys are working on character tuning. But your game is broken - should nt the priority be to fix it first rather than concentrating on more tuning (i.e breaking it further) ? just a thought
    RNG : "Its a TRAP"
    - Admiral Ackbar

OS
    Android
    Pharaoh Eddie
    1 - Could you make an example as how Revive All will work/scale? With how much approximate HP will the toons be revived?
    2 - You just put a mandatory red slot for talisman, why increase magic scaling? Should we go back to blue, or even a green one?

I also think bugs should be fixed first prior to any update/tuning.

Best

OS
    iOS

Leave Pharaoh Alone

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Pharaoh Eddie
    1 - Could you make an example as how Revive All will work/scale? With how much approximate HP will the toons be revived?
    2 - You just put a mandatory red slot for talisman, why increase magic scaling? Should we go back to blue, or even a green one?

I also think bugs should be fixed first prior to any update/tuning.

Best
    This is exactly my question. Why screw him up? Why change to magic scaling after you removed his only magus talisman slot and replaced it with red? Now that I changed it for a red (without knowing this change was coming) I can't even change it back.

I really need some info on why this is needed -especially since everything else scales on HP, defense and physical damage. This is my fave character, so yeah I might have some passion on this one.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android

tune. break. fix?

The vicious cycle continues to fall short of a very important step and instead focuses on ruining more characters for no apparent reason. True damage NF, true damage.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The following is the preliminary list of character tuning changes that will go live in an upcoming update.

The timeline for this update is not confirmed, but we are targeting mid-February.

This post does not include bug fixes, feature additions, and other changes coming in the next update.
    Hey!

Quote was from the referred thread.

Just want to clarify, this post means,that post/thread itself doesn't go into describing what bug fixes will be applied ! Or
    the next update you are planning to push in mid feb, won't include any codes that would fix the compatibility issues (bug fix)
    Would really appreciate the clarification.

Kind regards

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    Will you make Mummy's Power smash possible to aim that stun? Not a single time ever it went where I wanted it... Triggers rarely and always on a guy which is just about to die. You can even raise the cost if I can aim it, as far as I am concerned. Also, I would suggest that raised accuracy from Angel of Pain's basic move can be applied to a random ally. Oh, did I mention that from August game crashes on my phone between loading screen and battle on first, often on second and almost always on third consecutive battle if I make it that far? And now I can't even play it on emulator? Where are all those rewards from those battles and all trooper badges and SoT? Gone, and I don't care, but it even wasn't for good.
    Last edited by Ringe666-7406; 02-10-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Name:  post-64231-this-is-fine-dog-fire-comic-Im-N7mp.png
Views: 1588
Size:  285.2 KB
    This is fine.

OS
    Android
    Are any known bugs gonna be fixed in this update? I agree with the tuning its necessary to keep the game going good but I would like to see bugs fixed as well. That's what makes games playable and more enjoyable

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    This is exactly my question. Why screw him up? Why change to magic scaling after you removed his only magus talisman slot and replaced it with red? Now that I changed it for a red (without knowing this change was coming) I can't even change it back.

I really need some info on why this is needed -especially since everything else scales on HP, defense and physical damage. This is my fave character, so yeah I might have some passion on this one.
    To follow up on this, the Magic scaling is just there to make his default healing and damage from Mend a bit better. It will also bolster his true damage attacks slightly. It does mean that you can choose to build him less HP / DEF focus to trade damage for healing with your 3 free slots though.