Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: corrupt general

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Corrupt General helps me get through Light Bringer Hard and Madness because of his stun. My Allied Soldier also makes good use of that MR drop, and the Power Move is useful against the Hell Hound rounds. Sure, the Freeze Talisman nerf makes his usefulness take a hit, but I'm not regretting sharding mine.
    Heck, I'm considering sharding my second one and trying those two out with a Warrior Bomber Boy...

The odd thing about him is that Skill Shards are pretty much required to make full use out of him though, with all the nerfs that stuns have gotten.
    I also use him on Lightbringer, along with an Angel of Pain to take down shields and immunities. With buff stacking on Eddies, those levels are a breeze even on Madness difficulty with a CR Eddie that buffs upp his own magic with his Wither move. Even before the buff stacking bug those levels were easy with this team, just not as easy as now.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    I also use him on Lightbringer, along with an Angel of Pain to take down shields and immunities. With buff stacking on Eddies, those levels are a breeze even on Madness difficulty with a CR Eddie that buffs upp his own magic with his Wither move. Even before the buff stacking bug those levels were easy with this team, just not as easy as now.
    Hmm, never considered using the Angel of Pain for that. I should try that sometime.

I can also add that CG's MR Drop is great for getting good damage out of certain Sentinels like the Allied Bomber Boy or Mummy. That should give you an easier time in the Magus rifts.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android

Talking

Kitted him with 7 shards. Got 2 on fury, 4 on power mive and last on basic :/
    I will continue to shard him tho. He seems solid when stun hits
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

Stop calling him Corrupt General. His name is, was and will be forever (in our hearts) Axis Commander.
    Atheist-5225
    Daily Player - Using all my troopers.... Sharing a powerful Nomad! and more.... but my Nomad is the best!
    Add me now!!!! (....if you want.... :P )